Chapter 3💫🌟✨

WARNING ⚠️
SEXUAL CONTENTS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!
....................................................................................
Please make sure you vote, and comment. I love reading y'all comments.💕
.....................................................................................

Chanel's P.O.V

It's 6 am on Saturday, and I am on my way to a photoshoot

It's 6 am on Saturday, and I am on my way to a photoshoot. I'm excited about this photoshoot, but I wish it wasn't so early because I'm still sleepy.

I have been modeling for a little over a year now. I love modeling plus I get free stuff which is awesome.

My mom is my manager and she's damm good at it. Usually, She would take me to my photoshoots, but since they went out last night and came home pretty late, she couldn't make it.

"We are here," John our driver said when he opened the car door for me.

I grabbed my bag and got out of the car. "Thank you, John."

"Do you want me to walk you in?" he asked.

"No thanks. I'm good."

"Alright have a good photoshoot."

"Thank you, and have a good day" I said before heading inside the building.

A lady walked up to me when I got on the set of the photoshoot.

"Hello Chanel, how are you? I'm Liz, and I am the creative director." She said, extending her hand to me.

I shook her hand. "Hi Liz, nice to meet you. I'm doing great."

"We are so excited to have you today, and I hope we can make this an enjoyable and fun experience for you."

I smiled "I'm pretty excited about this photoshoot."

"I'm glad, Let me introduce you to everyone" she said and lead me to a group of people. "This is Michael he's the photographer, this is Chris he's the hairstylist, and this is KIM she will be doing your makeup, and Michael will be styling you for the shoot."

"Hi, everyone." I spoke.

"Hello Chanel." they all said

"Okay, let's get started with hair and makeup." Liz said

"We can start on your hair. You can sit at the vanity." Chris said.