Chapter 13💫🌟✨

Please vote and comment I love to read y'all comments.

Chanel's P.O.V

"Hey, Chanel," my mom spoke entering my room.

I looked away from my phone to look up at her "hi mom." She looked down at Ariel sleeping in my bed with a questioning look "she got up early this morning and came to my room when she couldn't find you, and then she fall back to sleep" I explained.

She walked further into my room and sat down by Ariel "how long has she been sleeping?" She asked as she's lightly stroking Ariel's head.

"For like two hours now."

"My baby is tired. She got up a couple of times last night" She said as she's gently running her fingers through Ariel's curls.

I nodded "so where did you and daddy went early this morning?"

"Child...Minding our business."

I smacked my lips "you so mean mom!"

She chuckled "We went to yoga" she said with a smirk.

"Yoga!" I said making a face "Dad hates yoga with a passion...how did you convince him to go."

She narrowed her eyes at me "I have my ways of persuading him."

I threw my arms over my face "Ewww mom!" I groaned.

She laughed "you asked, that's what you get for being noisy."

"You didn't have to tell me though" I said with a rolled off my eyes.

She chuckled "Anyways, get ready. We have to meet your party planer in the next two hours. She wants to show us some bouquet halls."

"Okay, is dad coming with us?"

She shook her head firmly "no, he has a meeting to go to."

"Okay" I said felling a little disappointed because I wanted my dad to come with us.

"And, we have your dress fitting after."

"for real mom!" I said with wild eyes.

She smiled "yep"

I grinned from ear to ear "finally, I can't wait to see it!" I have been waiting to see my dress forever, so I'm happy that I finally get to see how it's going to look. My mom and I came up with most of the designs.

She stood up and picked up sleeping Ariel, cuddling her to her chest "Alright, let me take Ari to her bed, she said, heading towards the door. "Make sure you eat lunch" she said over her shoulder.

"Okay, mom" I said, hopping out of bed and heading downstairs to find something to eat. After eating I went upstairs to get ready fo the day.

 After eating I went upstairs to get ready fo the day