Chapter 7💫🌟✨

Please vote and comment!!!💕

Rihanna's P.O.V

The next morning at the hospital

I run my finger through Chanel's hair as she's sleeping peacefully beside me. My husband phone started going off. I reached for it and answer it, so it doesn't wake him.

"Hey, Meek, I answer quietly. Yeah, he's sleeping. mmhh she doing okay. Yeah, that's fine. I will tell him to call you back when he wakes up. Okay, see you then. Bye." I ended the call and put Rick's phone on silence.

"Who was that?" I heard my husband's raspy morning voice asked.

I looked over at him. He's still laying in bed with his eyes barely open.

I put his phone back down "Meek, I told him you will call him back when you wake up. Did I wake you?"

"Nah, I need to get up anyway."

"Babe, go back to sleep you don't have to get up right now. You was up all night watching Chanel sleep."

"Nah I'm awake now. What time is it?"

"A little over nine."

He nodded "how long you been up?"

"About an hour."

He got up from the pullout bed. "Alright let me use the restroom, and I will go get us some breakfast." he said and let out a yawn.

"You tired babe." I told him. "You need to stop being stubborn and get back in bed. I can send Chris to get us some food."

"I'm good baby" he said and left to use the restroom.
A couple of minutes after he walked out of the bathroom. He grabbed his hoodie off the back of the chair and put it, then put on his Gucci slides.

He walked over to me and kissed my lip. "Good morning baby" he greeted.

"Good morning" I smiled.

"What do you feel like eating." he asked.

"Whatchu you wanna eat?" I flipped the question on him.

"I'm not craving anything special so whatever you want to get food from is where Imma get food from too."

"You can get me my usual from IHOP and Chanel's too."

"Can she eat food out of the hospital, and is she even going to eat it."

"The doctor said it's okay. She's going to eat it alright even if I have to shove it down her damm throat."

"Alright I will be back."

"Okay. Hurry up I am starving."

He chuckled "I should be back in a hour" he said and kissed my forehead then Chanel's before heading out.