Chapter 5💫🌟✨

Please Vote and comment. I love reading y'all comment.🖤

Chanel's P.O.V

"Chanel come on let's go

"Chanel come on let's go. You gonna make me late for my party." I heard my mom yelled from downstairs.

"Coming, coming." I said hurrying down the stairs.

"Why are you taking so long?" my mom asked.

"Beautiful takes time mom."

She rolled her eyes "Then you should have started getting ready three hours ago. Let's go."

"Where is Dad and Ariel." I said following her to the car.

"They're already in the car waiting for us."

"Finally." Ariel said when I got in the car.

I give her a stern look. "Girl hush"

"Ariel, you have your seatbelt on?" my dad asked.

"Yes, daddy." she replied.

"Okay." he said, driving the car.

We arrived at the location after 30 minutes. There were bunch of fans, and paparazzi waiting outside.

"What the hell how did They found out." my mom said when she sees all the people and paparazzi waiting outside.

"This shit is crazy." my dad said. Two of our bodyguards walked over and stand by the car. I didn't know they were here. They might have been following behind us.

The crowd went nuts soon as we stepped out of the car. "Ari hold my hand." my mom said, reaching for Ariel's hand. "And Chanel stay close to your dad."

As we are walking towards the building, people starts cheering and screaming my mom's and Dad's name. My mom waves at them. "I love you, Rihanna!!" A girl screamed.

My mom blew her a kiss. "OMG!!! Rihanna just blow me a kiss My life is made." The girl said and my mom laughed.

"Chanel, I'm your biggest fan." a girl said. I wave at her.

"Move out of the way." our bodyguard Chris said when a paparazzi shoved his camera in my mom's face trying to take pictures. He moved out of the way. and let us through.

"Finally, you made it. Y'all late." my grandma said when we got inside.

"Blame it on Chanel." Ariel said.