Chapter 11💫🌟✨

Please vote and comment, I love reading y'all comments😎

Rick's P.O.V

I was leaving the office after my last meeting to head home for the day, but I had to stop at the studio first to pick up my iPad

I was leaving the office after my last meeting to head home for the day, but I had to stop at the studio first to pick up my iPad.When I walked into the studio I hard sniffing like someone's crying.

I walked fully into the studio when I see Lauren sitting on the couch, crying.

(Lauren)

(Lauren)

Being the gentleman I am, I wasn't just going to leave her there crying. I walked over to her "Hey Lauren are you okay?" I asked when I reached her.

Y'all probably confused, so here's a recap. Lauren have been signed with my record label Trolux for over a month now, and no I didn't signed her without my wife being on board with it. Before signing Lauren I made sure she and my wife talked it out, and she apologized to my wife before I signed her into my label.

She looked up at me with glossy eyes "ughh no my life sucks right now."

I sat down in the chair opposite her. "What's going on?"

She picked up a tissue from the pile of tissues she had on the table and wiped her tears "well my boyfriend of five years decided to break up with me, apparently he's not in love with me anymore" she said with more tears streaming down her face.

I really do feel bad for her "I'm sorry Lauren."

She scoffed "like I don't understand how can you fall out of love with someone. We were perfect together; I didn't even see this coming. She said, her voice covering. Her gaze met mines "do you think it's possible to fall out of love with someone, do you ever see yourself falling out of love with your wife?"

I quickly shook my head "No...Never my wife is my everything, I can't imagine not being in love with her."

"You see, that's why you're perfect; your wife is a very lucky woman. It is every woman dreams to have a man like you."