Chapter 9(part2)💫🌟✨

Please vote and comment💕
..................................😳

Chanel's P.O.V
12:00 Am

After the police raid the party, they arrested most of the people at the party, especially the ones that were doing drugs. I am so glad we didn't get arrested because we were underage. However officer Robert said he had to call our parents to come get us. Brianna, Bebe, Skai, Kiara, and I were still waiting for our parents. Thinking about it now, I should have given them my grandma number rather than my dad's.

"I am so scare, we're going to be In soo much trouble" Brianna said.

Skai groaned "Ugh you think."

"I'm so sorry guys it's all my fault. I shouldn't have made y'all come to this party."

"Kaira, it's not your fault. I mean we all agree to come to the party, we could have easily said no, but we didn't" I told her.

"Yeah, I just feel bad for getting y'all in trouble."

"It's okay girl. Friends who snakes out to party together gets in trouble together" Bebe said and we all laughed at her silly joke. If y'all haven't noticed yet Bebe is like the joker of the group and she always tries to make light out of a terrible situation which I adore about her.

"Hey girls" officer Robert spoke walking up to us

"Hi" we all said.

He stopped in front of us. "I already called your parents. They should be here shortly. You girls are underage, so what are you all doing at a party like this."

"Well for starters we didn't know it was going to be this kind of party. We were told something totally different. And I know we made a huge mistake by not leaving when we saw what was going on" I said.

officer Robert nodded "you got that right. Well. I hope you all have learned your lessons."

"oh yeah for sure" I said.

He looked up at me "you look formula, you're the singer, Rihanna daughter aren't you."

"Yeah, it's me" I said quietly.

He nodded. "My daughter is a big fan of you, and your mother. she always says she wants to become a singer like Rihanna" he said with a laugh.

"oh yeah, how old is she?" I asked.

"she's ten going on eighteen" he said, and we all laughed.

"I have an idea can I see your phone" He reached inside his pocket and pulled out his cell phone, he unlocked it and handed it to me. "What's your daughter name I want to record a message on your phone for her" I said opening the camera app on his iPhone and hitting the video button.

"Her name is Layla" he said with a smile.

"Ok" I said, moving my face into the camera to record the video. "hey, Layla, this is Chanel. Your father told me you're a big fan of mines, so I wanted to leave you a little message. I want you to know that you're amazing and keep dreaming because anything is possible. Don't ever give up on your dreams and keep being the amazing girl you are muah" I blow a kiss and cut the video and then handed officer Robert back his phone.

"Thank you for doing that, she's going to go crazy when I show her the video."

"no problem at all" I said with a smile.

"Skai and Kiara, your moms, are here" another officer called walking up to us.

"Which me luck" Skai said.