Chapter 20💫🌟✨

Please vote and Comment, I love reading y'all comments.

2 months later
Rick's P.O.V

"OH MY GOD, fuckkk so good, don't stop baby I'm almost there!" My wife moaned pushing her ass back against me as I continued to stroke in and out of her from the back.

We are in the shower fucking as the water run over our bodies. "Ummm yess baby, I'm so close..."

"Mhmm that pussy is all mines."

"Yess, it all yours daddy" she moaned throwing it back. And I started giving her long and deep stroke making her go crazy.

I smack her ass, making her gasp in surprise. "Ummm Yess....daddy, oh daddy funk me dadddy!"She paused for a second. "Rick..Do you hear that?"

What I said pausing my moment as I listen for the noise and that's when I heard Ariel calling for us right outside the bathroom door shit."Mommy daddy open the door!"

"Oh my God babe, I thought you lock the room door!" Rihanna said, pulling away from me, and turning to look at me.

"I did...." Her gaze turns to a glare, I hold a hand up. "well I thought I did."

"Go check on her please I'm naked."

I point at my still heard dick. Damm kids can be such a cock blocker. "So am I...and you have your bathroom rob in here, I don't."

She glared at me before stepping out of the tub "stay in here. I will go see what she wants." She grabbed her bathrobe from behind the door and put it on. "Hopefully we haven't scared our daughter for life." she said then exit out of the bathroom.

I was done taking a shower when Rihanna walked back into the bathroom "What did Ariel want?"

"She wanted her watch, and she couldn't find it."

"Oh okay did she find it?" I grabbed my towel drying off.

"No..she still looking I told her I would help her find it after I take a shower."

"I'm done I could help her find it take your time...I got it."

She smiled leaning over to peck my lips "Thanks cause Imma need a long shower my leg and others part of my body is aching from all that fucking we did last night and now."

I chuckled "damm woman language."

She laughed opening her rub and pulling it down her body slowly, seducing me with her eyes "you just fuck me so good daddy."

I chuckled "you're such a tease..." I said grabbing her ass and squeezing it.

She laughed hooking her finger in the towel around my waist, leaning into me as she whispered in my ear. "Go help our daughter find her watch and then... I will give you a special thank you."

I grabbed her ass pulling her closer to
My body, she hooked one leg around my waist grinding against my dick "oh I like that...deal."

She unwrap her legs from around my waist pulling away from me "it's a deal." she said slowly stepping from me and into the tub.

I stood there admiring her beautiful body for a second before stepping out of the bathroom and to the room to get dress.

After getting dressed I went to Ariel's room. I stood at the door watching her as she is moving around the room a serious expression on her little face. Ariel knit her eyebrows, deep in thought.

I walked further into the room getting her attention "hey baby mommy said you needed help finding your watch?"

"Yes, I do, daddy...I can't find it anywhere! And I have to wear it!" exclaimed and flopped back on the bed, throwing her arms over her head in frustration.