Chapter 4💫🌟✨

Please make sure you vote and comment I love reading y'all comments.🦋

Chanel's P.O.V

"Ughh this is so good

"Ughh this is so good." Skai moaned after taking a bite of her taco.

" Skai moaned after taking a bite of her taco

(Skai. Age 16)

"I know right they're the best."  my best friend Skai, and I were currently having lunch. We where at the mall all day shopping. After shopping, Skai said she was hungry and wanted some taco. I wasn't hungry, However, we decided to come to taco truck on Hollywood boulevard.

"I will be right back." I said standing up.

"Where are you going?" Skai asked.

"The restroom I have to use it." She nodded and continued eating her food.

I ran off to the restroom. I went into one of the stalls and did what I have been doing for the past three weeks now. I got on my knees and stuck my finger down my throat. After I was finished, I flushed the toilet and went to the sink to wash my hands and my mouth.

Skai looked up at me when I sat down. "Chanel, are you okay? You look pale."

"Yeah, I'm fine. When you finish eating, we can leave."

"What! you done with your food, you barely had any."

"I wasn't that hungry."

She looked at me funny "How are you not hungry we both went to cheerleading practice this morning, and then went to the mall for a couple of hours and just now getting a chance to eat."

I shrugged "I don't know okay, I'm just not hungry."

She wiped her mouth with a napkin "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure."

She cocked her head to the side "You're not starving yourself or doing anything weird, are you?"

"Why would I be starving myself?" I said annoyed.

"It just an observation, I have noticed for the past couple of weeks when we are together or even at school lunch you barely eat anything, and if you do eat It's usually a small portion."