Chapter 8 (part 2) 💫🌟✨

Continuation from The same day as the last chapter.
Please vote and comment!!💕

Rick's P.O.V

I sat down on the bed, pulling off my  sneakers.
"So what did you and your sister talked about" my wife asked.

I sighed "about our deadbeat dad, apparently he's back and wants to rekindle our relationship or some shit like that."

"Why now after all this time and everything he had done. I know he's your father babe, but he doesn't deserve that title after how much he had hurt you. He walked back into our lives after vanishing off the face of the earth for two years and told us all these lies about how he had changed. We trusted him and welcomed him back into our life only for him to steal from us, tried to blackmail me, and he almost got me, and Ariel killed and after he did all of that. He put lies out there about me that almost ruined my career that I worked so hard for, now he has the audacity to come back into our life's. I'd be damm"

Everything my wife is saying is true, my father is nothing but trouble. Every time he comes into our life's some shit goes down. "I completely agree with you babe, and that's why I tried to tell Lanie to stay away from him, but she's not listening to me and it's so goddamm frustrating."

Rihanna sat down beside me and put her hand around my shoulders. Placing soft kiss on my cheek "I'm sorry baby. I know this is hard for you."

I scoffed "yeah well, there's nothing simple with that man. I just don't want to see Lanie get hurt by him again. He told her all these lies about how he went to rehab, and he's clean now, and she believed him. like he hadn't said the same shit before and went back to being a crackhead.

"I don't understand why she thinks he's a change man now. I definitely don't want him around us or our children. However, Your sister is going to make her own decisions you can't control that babe"

"I know, I just wish she would listen to me though."

She pecked my lips "I will talk to her maybe that will help."

"You don't have to baby."

She got up "I know, but I want to" she said moving over to the mirror to look at her outfit with her back turned to me.

"Damm baby you're looking so good in that Fenty and that ass though. let me fuck real quick."

She looked back at me, "boy no."

I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Why not, baby?" I asked as I dropped subtle kisses on her cheek and neck.

She tilted her neck to give me better access "Because we have guest downstairs, we can't just leave them by themselves."

I smacked my my lips. "So what, they can entertain themselves they been here before."

"I'm not about to have sex with all them people, and kids in the house."