{3}- Slapping 'Round

Percy POV

"Leo! Get your arse over here" Frank snapped at Leo as they started to board the plane. Leo somehow snuck it a match and was playing with it between his fingers. The public around us stared absent mindley and kept boarding. 

I was already shaking, I hated planes, I felt like Zeus would find a way for the plane to slap me around and kill me. 

We boarded the plane and made our ways to the back of the plane, near the bathrooms so we could talk more privately. I turned down the first class offer, the staff attendants got annoying when they wanted you to drink something and get you drunk. 

Experience is shouting at me. 

The plane quickly takes off and the ride is about ten hours long, I've brought some music, my phone with movies and games  programmed on it and some sheet music to write on. Every little thing can count as inspiration. 

"Perce, do you have the earphones I packed in your bag?" Jason whispers to me. I roll my eyes. He forgets everything nowadays. 

"Their right next to my.....wait never mind I'll get them." The edge of my voices goes panicky. I reach for my backpack and move the pack of ciggarettes aside, where the headphones lay. I hand them to Jason who looks content as he texts rapidly on his phone. 

I should have explained earlier. I never got addicted to drinking,I found being drunk was wasteful and stupid. So one day....Thalia introduced me to ciggarettes about three months ago. I needed something to focus on and with my ADHD it really helped. It's so so bad. I can control myself most of the time from getting another....but I go through a pack and a half a week. 

The doctor says if i keep up smoking for another six months I may loose my voice. My vocal cords are fragile and the smoke could pontenially make me loose my voice forever. I've been trying to quit for almost three weeks, nicotine patches, medicine. I just can't control myself. 

It's been really hard. The media is pushy about my addiction and telling me that I look cooler with a ciggartete in hand than without one. Its gotten my social points up by almost a million and Oympus is really REALLY happy about that. 

I don't know what to do. 

The plane ride is silent and even Leo, which is surprising, is silent and fiddling with the match and looking out the window hes pressed up on. 

Jason is chuckling as hes texting someone and listening to music, tapping his foot on the floor. 

Frank is reading and since hes the only one who isn't dyslexic and ADHD he's also the only one who brought a book to read. 

I fall asleep on my seat, drifting off peacefully and hoping to wake once we reach L.A.....

DREAM

The world was peaceful, it was a beautiful fall day, crunchy leaves of red, gold, orche and orange drifting from the trees and falling onto the ground softly. It was like a carpet of nature. White and grey chairs where lined up orderly, a silken white linen running up and down....like an isle. 

An arch kind of like a wedding lay at the end of the carpet, a string of pearls over the arch. 

It was beautiful and just simply amazing. People sat in the chairs, a woman who looked familiar with dark hair and calculating grey eyes. Two boys sat near, blond hair and they looked about fourteen to sixteen, I couldn't tell. 

A man with a indescribable face stood in a tuxedo stood, a glowing look on his face.

The music started, I faintly remember the music, I feel like ive heard it. I turn and look down the isle, for some reason I'm sitting in a chair and I gasp as I see her coming down the isle. She's beautiful, just simply amazing. A man hold her hand as he walks her down, graying blond hair and happy happy blue eyes. 

Her dress is amazing, smooth and fit, a ring of white pearls encircling her neck, detailed dress coming around her curves. 

And then I see her face. 

Its Annabeth. Its glowing and glowing, her golden curls cascading down her face, framing it with a few strands of stray curls. 

Anger bubbles inside of me. 

She's marrying someone else? I mean I always had this vision she would marry me....

She passes me and grins, her face lit up in pure exitiment, and I can't be mad. This is her day and she should enjoy it. Its my fault I let her get away......

I wake with a start, a cold trickle coming down my neck. 

Jason is asleep and so is Frank and Leo. 

The dream felt so real....and what if it happens, what if IT HAPPENS> 

OH MY GODS WHAT IF SHE MARRIES SOMONE ELSE AND LOVES SOMONE MORE THAN SHE LOVED ME?

What if....what if.....what if shes over me like I'm over her?