{8}-Shattered Again

Percy POV

He heard a beautiful voice singing. I decided to follow the voice towards the edge of the beach, just in front of the beach house next to ours. It was a pretty blond. Curls cascaded down her back smoothly and she was pretty though I handt heard a voice.

He had said something, he couldn't remember it now. She was singing a song softly, the lyrics sounded familiar.

When she turned his breath was caught in midair. His smile melted.

It was her.

She still looked like an angel. The same golden curls and stormy grey eyes. The smooth tan skin and bright white teeth. How her body was tan and fight and just gorgeous.

She stood up, he was a few inches taller and she glared daggers at me.

She made one step forward and my heart was racing.

"You idiot, you giant stupid foolish asshole son of a bitch." She said.

And there it was. The sound of her voice made my heart leap into the sky. How she spoke every word with passion. Angered passion maybe but still it was gorgouse.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. And a evil cacjlif fire lit her eyes.

"Sorry? You say sorry you stupid coward. You let me down and didn't even think to pick me back up. What do you think I felt once I saw you with that....whore...that stupid girl. You shattered my heart and let it piece itself back together. And you carried on with your glorious singing and now acting reign. No, I'm the one who's sorry, sorry for letting my heart get ahead of my brain." She roared with anger, her fists clenched.

Before I could open my mouth and respond she grabbed my wrist and flipped 160 pounds over her shoulder like it was paper. I landed on the ground with a hard smack, even though it was sand it felt like concrete.

"Talk to me again and I will personally murder you Perseus." She yelled and kicked my sides, stomping off.

I groaned in pain and looked after her.

To be honest the sight was beautiful. I never had my heart pumping for Brooke, Hannah or May.

This was different. I hadn't heard her voice in two years and...it's addicting.

I hobbled back to our beach house, still quite obvlious Annabeths was right next to ours.

2 1/2 years ago

"Annabeth, I am so glad your mine." I whispered in her ear as we came down the street in the whipping March cold. Our hands where held firmly together and our heat generated from the closeness of our bodies.

"Seaweed Brain, I know." She whispered abd kissed my cheek as we made our way down. I loved the way my heart was beating right out of my chest.

It was like a drug.

One I could never stop.

Once I opened the door to the beach house the boys rushed to me, exited looks on their faces.

"The girls are staying next to us! Are you....okay....and why do you look like a bear ran you over?" Jason said and relaxation dawned over his face.

"She judo flipped you."

I ran a hand through my hair. "What no, no, she isn't here....no." but my voice sounded like a strangled cat in a vacuum cleaner.

"Dude, I wished a video would have been available." Leo piped up but sounded slighlty sympathetic.

I sat miserably on the couch and looked out the window that saw the each hide next to ours. It was a beautiful grey color and ours was a bright sea green.

It wasn't even the second day at the beach house. Not even.

Not even 24 hours in LA and my dam last bad caught up to me.

Damnit.

How could it forget her when she made a permanent imprint on my brain.

How could I forget the fact we where in love and I shattered it. I broke it with my bare hands. And I shoved the broken bits in her face.

There is no sorry to it, no apologizes.

I start to fall asleep on my own arms, silent prayers going towards GODS above.

Dream

"Idiot."   A voice hissed in the darkness

"What?" Was my first stupid response.

"You let her go you giant asshole." It whispered back harshly.

"Yeah and she's gone. I've learned to move on."

"Then why is you heart pumping when's he comes near? You are in love with her you fool. "

"Yeah I did and  regret it."

"You should."

"Why?"

"Clearly your idiot side has been contaminated and you are one giant imbicle."

"I'll leave you then"

And the dream diapered back into the darknof the beach house. I cast a quick glance out the window, where a flicker of light lay.

Maybe I still am in love.