{7}-Somewhere

Annabeth POV
Please read the quotes above, it explains the feelings of Percy and Annabeth. Thought it would be creative

The girls dragged themselves to the beach, we hiked up a little because Piper claimed the beach on front of us had to many jellyfish around.

Whatever.

We relaxed on the beach, the sun beating down on our chests, Piper got a lot of blushing glances and so did me and Piper.

I'm the only single one here.

The most that happened during our time sun bathing was when the high tide came crashing down, leaving us soaked to the brim, our hair tangled and seaweed clumped onto the beach.

We played in the ocean, Piper brought our the boogie boards and surfboards, attempting to teach us how to surf.

I managed to catch a smaller wave while Hazel kept toppling off into the ocean.

We laughed and played, splashing each other in the cool waters. Piper got a lot of sidelooks from beach body males. Even though she told them all she was taken they where even more ambitous to get a taste of Piper McLean.

We hiked north to a bunch of beach side Tiki bars. We had several tropical shots before staggering into the city of LA, weaving through countless pedestrians and locals.

Landing at an icecream parlor, not so sober Piper decided to buy a triple scoop of Choco Fluff Sugary XL.

It looked horrible.

Hazel wanted to add a splash of color to Nicos wardrobe and bought half a dozen tropical shorts with cheesy slogans written across the front. 

Nico would only wear them for Hazel and he fiance Will would laugh loudly at the color on Nicos pale skin.

After staggering back to the beach with tropical shirts and sugar drunk Piper we let out feet be touched genlty by the lapping waves of the ocean. With our toes in the water and our asses in the sand, there wasn't a worry in the world with a drink in our hand.

Life is good today. Life is good today.

"So what are we gonna do tomorrow." Hazel asked while sipping a margitra.

"Disney World? Sea World? The other world's in California."

"I was thinking we shoo dowtown one day."

"Hit some beach parties."

"Meet some Californians, I want a taste of them" Sugar drunk Piper said slyly.

"Piper your with Jason remember." Hazel said to Piper. She shrugged.

"I think he likes Reyna again." Piper slurred and layed on the towel, the dwindling heat of the spring sub pouring down on her.

"Okay then..." My voice trailed off not wanting to say more. Since when did Jason like Reyna. He loved Piper.

After deciding tomorrow would be a trip to NottsBerry Farm, a fun amusement park in Anahiem, we trudged back alhald a mile to the beach house.

As the girls headed inside I decided to stay on the beach. The sun was dipping low into the Pacific, it's rays of heat turning towards a gentle warm breeze.

I felt at peace here. There was little to bother me and nothing at stake. This would be a peaceful two weeks of having fun with my girls and just having fun in general.

I loved Spring. LA was a busy city filled with crime, beach parties and lazy Californians.

I was from San Fransisco and LA was nothing like the quieter city to the north with fog outnumbering the locals.

My father would be disappointed I hadn't visited San Fran. But I didn't want to return there for a long time.

A long long time

My last day there started a beating of two Hearts.

But those two Hearts broke each other.

A song popped into my head. I never thought I would sing those lyrics aloud, even though they where my favorite.

I know your out there somewhere waiting

I know the stars can hear us praying

For our love, for our love.

Streetlights, on dark nights. I wonder where you are.

We fight to stay bright

Illuminate the dark.

I hadn't quite realized I was singing the lyrics softly. Until a pair of soft footsteps padded behind me. I just thought it was Hazel saying dinner would be ready. Instead I was greeted with a deeper voice.

"Nice voice there."

I whipped my head around and froze, he grin dropping from his face. He looked the same, windswept raven black hair, deep tan and bright white teeth. He looked a few inches taller and he looked bigger in the sense he was working out.

And grey met green.

Sorry for the earlier update and it glitched and stuff.

Thanks for understanding

-Champ