{13}- Bone Crushing,

Third Person.

"Remind me to forget." Like grumbled as he settled himself into the cubby. His lower half was squished against the low wall and his arms were sore from handling the sniper.

Ethan snorted. "Just because your killing one of Zeus kids, don't mean you have to time yourself of...Hermes." Ethan remarked. Like rolled his eyes. Currently, they were squashed against the side of a mountain, in the Redwoods, waiting for one of Zeus kids to pass by.

Sure, he didn't know who she was but he knew she was one of Artemis's best hunters.

They had been waiting for almost a full twelve hours. The mission was simple. Shoot the target square in the heart. The head was a bit of a dirty trick.

He was excited to be assigned this mission.

He wanted revenge and if the heir of Olympus was dead, there would be no one but Kronos to rule.

"Two minutes out should be here any moment," Ethan whispered next to him and shifted in the grey camouflage, Lukes hair streaked in a mottling grey.

The redwoods, the trees seemed to touch the sky. Lush green was sprawled across the rolling hills, dotted with thick reddish trees.

There was a rustle in the distance. Like pairs of feet hiking north towards Oregon. The night was setting in the forest, the red in dipping low in the clouded sky. Strips of orange, pinkish roan, bronze and crimson settled in the sky, like it had been painted. The moon, plump and round rose slowly into the velvet curtain, shining through the trees.

Footsteps echoed soundly in the thick foliage. About fifty girls came from the crest of a hill, dressed in camping gear, packs strapped to their back and bows in hand, arrows notched.

Excitement poured through his heart. He was here and soon the heir of Olympus would be dead.

Each had wild looks on their faces, but also calm. They were at peace here.

Another girl stepped through, wearing a silver circlet on her head.

That's her.

Ethan nodded to him and Luke switched the safety off and twisted the scope to the right angle. The girls started to set camp, their leader was his target.

She wore black jeans, torn and worn, her head turned. Her jet black hair was spiky and short, silver bracelets adorning her deep tan. His finger hovered above the trigger, seconds away from assassination.

The girl laughed and turned her head, facing the mountain, so Luke could see her face.

Thalia Grace.

His heart stopped. She was still as beautiful as ever. Her electric blue eyes shone with happiness and freckles splashed against the bridge of her nose. Her body was fit and slim, muscles rippling on her skin.

He broke her heart and dragged her into the Hunters.

Luke was about to kill his biggest regret. Make her heartbreak one more time.

Ethan seemed to notice and an ugly frown was slapped into his face.

"What are you waiting for Castellan? Take the shot." Ethan pressured. But Luke just felt like he couldn't

"Take the shot," Ethan growled.

Luke decided. He would take the shot.

He aimed for her heart. His finger pressed down on the trigger.

BLAM. His ears popped with the sound. It was a gunshot. Luke grabbed his binoculars and peered through.

Thalia Grace was lying on the ground dead, her Hunters swarmed over her in panic. Shouts of fear exploded in the forest.

A slow smile was brought to his lips.

He would be rewarded greatly for his accomplishments.

Time to destroy Olympus.

Hahaha hahaha, a cliff hanger.

Kind of. But don't worry.

But you should worry.

Does Luke know about Jason? Does he know that there is another heir?

Or is Jason already marked?

And what about Perachel? Will that end well?

Be grateful you Dipsh*ts