{16}- Acting It Out

Third Person

It's strange how life can take a turn. One day you are single and the next you are falling for the love of your life. One day you don't like peanut butter and the next day you enjoy the smooth texture.

One day you have Iron Man alive, happy and healthy and the next week your standing beside his funeral.

Sometimes Fate doesn't win. Sometimes the thread gets knotted or the string gets frayed.

The point is...we can't all have a perfect life, never laugh until you feel pain, never feel pride before you feel shame.

The funniest people cry themselves to sleep. The pretty girls are tortured at home, putting on a mask to hide the pain. The jock boys are insecure and have dark secrets.

Life is a game and love is the price.

Some try to cheat their way through this game, avoiding the rules and laws. Trying to win this game, one that hasn't been truly achieved. But in the end, they are burned, thrown back to the start.

Others think they can win by taking it slow and calculating. Questioning every second and taking careful moves on the board. But in the end, they lose, their numbers twisting them back.

Only ones who don't think win. People who fight to make every day somehow good, are true to themselves and are humble, kind and brave. They don't think two steps ahead. They think about now not years ahead.

One move at a time.

As the days pass, the bond between Percy and Annabeth will begin to slowly heal. But until they are truly happy together there will always be that part of them, questioning what could have happened.

Frank and Hazel. Oh within the next two days Hazel will be engaged to her love, excited to marry him.

Piper and Jason. Something is weakening between them. But for now, we do not know what.

Leo, he still loved Calypso even though she fell for a man named Odysseus.

Life takes these sharp turns

It's up to us to decide how we will react to them.