UPDATE

Hiya there.

Some of you don't know me, some of you do, some have read my works and some haven't.

I'm going to tell you a few things about me and upcoming posts and works.

A bit about me.

I'm American and a teenager who goes to junior high. I have blond hair and green eyes with a blue circle.

I love to skateboard, ride my bike and run X-Country. I'm not a big fan of swimming or doing tricks but I love the outdoors.

I'm defiantly a popular nerd at my school. I consider myself smart and funny because I manage to make everyone get to laugh out of their systems.

Family life for me isn't easy but I manage some days with my mom calling me a 'bitch' most days. Those are the good days.

I'm a proud Hufflepuff. I love the color yellow and black.

I wish my room was more of me. I share with mu little sister and apparently, my mom doesn't like the idea of posters covering her walls.

My favorite song is Going Home by the Score. You should check it out.

Future Works

Since I'm a busy girl, I can't update every day like some do. I can usually get a a draft finished or edited within a couple of hours but here is the plan.

Sep 15th- Chapter 18 ADA
Sep 17th- Ep 2 CW
Sep 19th- Chapter 19 ADA
Sep 23rd Chapter 20-21 ADA
Sep 27th Ep 3 CW(maybe earlier)

Healing, the third and final book will be previewed October 10th and published October 15th. It should end before Christmas.

After that I'm focusing on Crime Wave and a super-secret project.

How you ask I'm getting all of this done?

Procrastinating my schoolwork.
JK
Wait yeah I am. That's why you haven't had a decent update. Algebra can suck a 205 yr old pickle.

So I'll see u guys on the end of Ch 18

Byeeee