{4}- Touching Down

Annabeth POV

We touched down in L.A about a minute ago. It was a bumpy ride with a bunch of turbulence. Its like three in the morning and I litterly woke up like five minutes ago. 

I rub my eyes groggily and stand up, waiting for the gates to open so we can leave. 

Piper is looking alert and awake, her body stiff but circles around her eyes. She must have fallen asleep. Hazel is looking bored, her figure slumped and a book held loosely in hand, and she keeps looking at the straps of her cream colored pack. Like she's comtemplating wether to put the book down or sit and read. 

I get her. 

The promise ring on Hazels finger glistened in the artificial lights of the plane, the simple silver band with a green jewl embedded into the thick silver. She was so pretty and deserved everything Frank could give her. 

Thank the gods it wasn't Leo or we would all be running for our lives. 

"Annabeth move you great oaf." Piper rumbled and shoved me lightly. 

"Like your any different McLean." Hazel snorted and finally shoved the book back into her pack. 

"Oh shut it Little Miss Horsey." Piper made a face at Hazel and Hazel just laughed. 

"You shut it Movie Star." Hazel shot back, making the same twisted face. I couldn't hold my laughter, when the girls fought it was always flippin hilarious. Ever since they started sharing a room they bicker like an old married couple. 

As the line started to move Piper and Hazel kept shouting at each other like grumpy sleep deprived idiots. In which they could be most of the time. \

"Levesque just because you are Southern doesn't mean you know EVERYTHING!" Piper grumbled and pointed at finger at Hazel whom was laughing hilariously at the egg in Pipers hair. 

"I know that movie star kids can be jerks." Hazel replied and I knew she was joking but Piper took that seriously. 

"Oh NO YOU DIDNT" Piper roared as they entered the airport, and tackled Hazel to the hard concrete floor. I couldn't suppress my giggles as they tussled around. 

"Ma'am please don't make a scene." A security guard pulled Piper up by the collar, getting her away from a wild Hazel Alyce Levesque. 

Both of them shot glares at each other as we all went to father our bags. LAX was a hugely busy airport, not only harvesting a stock of well used private jets but seemed to spill five thousand idiots into the airport every ten minutes. 

The cab ride to the cabin was long and seemingly dark, the skyscrapers of LA stood out in the darkness, it was so unlike San Fransisco that only had like ten skyscrapers, LA had atleast fifteen. The dark drawling ocean was spread out to the west, waves lapping at the sandy shore. 

The cabin we rented or beach house was right on the water, with only one other house right next to ours. It was a two story house with two decks one covered and on top. Four bedrooms for when Calypso got off work and flew to LA in three days. 

We never did figure out who her secret boyfriend was. And Leo for a while had been quite and sad. We just thought something had happened and tried to consol him. But for a whole of three weeks, nothing worked. 

I saw what was happening though. It was heartbreak. The quiet sadness that took over you. The way your stare is dead and hollow. 

But he managed to get over it. 

The driver pulled into the driveway of the house, which was dark and unlit, unlike the one next to ours which was filled with glowing light. 

"Thanks." I pulled out a wad of money and placed it into the mans hand, whos face lit up with the extra tip. We lugged our luggage into the house. 

It was cute and modern, a large kitchen with a huge island and bar. A fridge with food stocked with all of our favorites. The couch was leather and fluffy pillows sat in the corner. 

Aphrodite told Piper it would be perfect for everyone. 

They all crashed in seprate bedrooms, falling asleep once their heads hit the pillow. I dreamed without any disturbance, waking to the sunlight filtering through the large floor to ceiling window in the big fourth master bedroom. Each bedroom had a bathroom attached, mine had a shower and a pristine sink with sea shells embedded into the whitewashed countertops. 

I stumbled into the kitchen suit and pulled a jug of milk from the fridge and a glass. Sitting on the large leather couch I watched at the bright blue ocean sparkled under the morning sun. The deck was rather large and big, a dock stretching out into the water with a pergola at the end. 

Looking over I caught a glimpse of the next door neighbors, all where four boys, each looking strangley familiar but I couldn't see their faces.

Hazel crashed next to me on the couch, wearing a long sleeping shirt and he curly hair stuck up in a lazy bun. Her promise ring was twisted on her finger and circles ran underneath Hazel's eyes. 

"Lets go to the beach today." Hazel groaned and leaned her head on my shoulder. 

"Go get Pipes then." I rumbled and turned over trying again to wake up. 

Hazel groaned and managed to crawl over the polished wood floor and tried to stand but fell like a drunk against the couch. 

"MCLEAN." Hazel roared. I giggled and heard the yelling unfold. 

"WHY DID YOU FART ON ME YOU GIANT A-" Piper yelled. 

"WATCH YOUR LANGUGE YOUNG LADY.!" Hazel yelled back. 

"WE"RE THE SAME F-ING AGE YOU GIANT IDIOT!" Piper screamed and a pillow went flying into the hallway. 

"GET UP THE BEACH IS WAITING." Hazel yelled and stomped off to her room to change. 

Those sleep deprived idiots.