{24}- Hangover

Percy POV.

He woke up to the sun streaming into his eyes. He blinked wearily and pulled the sheets up to his chin.

As he closed his eyes last night replayed in his mind. How he had kissed her and how she hadn't pulled away.

They were dating again. I meant was obvious right? They just had s*x and her scent was filling his nose and mind, he couldn't wait to kiss her everyday and wake with her everyday. Be with her through out her ups and downs, have children and grow together. This was a brand new start to the day and his future. 

He reached across the bed to feel her hair and touch her soft skin, but all he found was emptiness.I grasped around for any remenat of her but the bed was cold and the sheet was pulled upwards towards the feathery pillow. 

I opened my eyes to find the other half of my bed empty. I sat right up and looked around with anxiety. She must be downstairs, right?

He threw on some boxers and sweatpants and rushed downstairs.

She wasn't there.

"Annabeth!?" He called frantically. Where the hell was she?

I scrounged the house calling for her name. When I came to the kitchen for the third time I finally noticed a singular note on the counter.

I leaned over to read it.

It said two simple words. Heart-wrenching words.

I'm Sorry.

And that was that. I buried my head in my hands, ashamed of what I did. I should have never slept with her. If I hadn't thought we maybe have never gotten to say goodbye one last time.

No.

This can't be the end of this story, it just can't be. It won't end like this. I will find her again and become her one and only. I wont let fate decide what my life choices will end up like.

I just won't. 

I may have sworn up and down and on the highest oath a man can make in this world, but I WILL love her once more. But for now its all distant. 

Annabeth Chase I promise you wherever you may be...I will love you with every breath you take and foot that comes after another. Each laugh, smile and frown. Every day you wake, every time your heart pumps and every time you become more of you. 

I will love you even if you've stopped loving me. 

But tonight and today, I will cherish those memories we made and scars that bled. 

Everyday I will do so until I am reunited with you. 

I know short chappie but its okay right?