{6}- That One Acting Job

Percy POV

"Jason your death by Leo should go down in history." Frank laughed crazily as the boys played Monopoly on the lower covered deck of the beach house.

I stifled laugh, me and Frank went bankrupt like fifteen minutes ago and Jason is about to loose 300$ to 3098$.

"Shut up, I will beat you." Jason growled.

"You sound like your sister.

"Eh more like a suck it up to the teacher good kid, watered down four times removed cousin of Thalias." Frank added. I shuddered at the thought of Thalia even trying to be nice to teachers.

She might give them an apple, a frozen apple and chuck it at their heads.

Good ol Thalia.

Within ten minutes Jason landed on Park Place and was out within four seconds.

"Leoooo." Jason groaned and got up, shooting an evil eye at Leo who cackled with delight.

It was an early morning and yesterday we just got off the plane here. The house was under Aphrodite's name and all, she's the one who suggested it and gave us the whole two weeks here.

Weird.

We decided to go to the beach and surf, hang out and meet some hot beach bodies.

Hopefully they would be cute and smart. Not stupid California Blondes(no offense).

We dressed in our swim trunks, mine where Nemo, Jason had lightning across it and Franks where green. Leos where a bright orange.

They hit the beach, brought out a couple of surfboards and a picnic, deciding to just relax and enjoy the sun. Tomorrow they would be hitting beach bars and meeting some ladies. Well only me and Leo really, he's the only single one other than me here.

I faintly heard a beach radio play in the background where some pedisterain was blaring their music.

He knew the song all too well.

I wish this whiskey would make her miss me

Like I wish i did, wish I did.

Pourin up another one

Won't change what I should have done

Before she left, now all that's left is...

Mile by mile, City by city, she's getting over me and that ain't pretty

She's out there somewhere, rolling down some interstate.

Wide open,wide open, couldn't make her stay.

She's proablly cracked up some old freedom song....

I stifled something in his throat and cleared it.

I knew that song all too well. I even sent her all of the sad songs I wrote about her on a disc.

I hope she listened to them

I remember one of my first movies, a romantic movie about the Hibdernburg about two lovers who die for each other.

When I kissed the actress, I didn't feel a thing, in fact he felt like I was doing something bad.

I stared at the oceans edge and decided to take to the waves. I paddled out onto the water. The sun was warning my bare back and my feet skimmed the cool vapory surface of the salty sea. I breathed in the intoxicating scent.

I felt at peace. For two weeks he would relax, try to not think about school and singing and all that made him tense up.

I was at peace. Nothing could bother him at this moment, no one to tear at his already failing heart, no oress, no celebrity, no nothing.

And he was almost content.