!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Hi my name is Wanda and I am 16 actually today is my birthday.I have a little brother who is 10 his name is Lee ,He was a twin but she died at the age of 4.She had a serious disease and she wasn't allowed to come home at all so every Monday we visited her but until That one day the Doctor told us that she was asleep that night but never awoke. Sooner or later she had no pulse she wasn't breathing. My mom began to cry and after that we went home.On the way home I began to cry......Anyhoo I was born in China,and live now in the UK. Anyhoo Ekkkkkkk!!! it was my first sweet 16,Mom and I  are already shopping.This is going to be the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!

                                                                2 Hours Later

This was perfect Everyone I knew and Loved were here,Even my crush.Soon it was time for the present and the cake which is the best part of any party in my opion.Once I made my wish that when everything change. 

                                                          THIS IS MY STORY

                                                            2 months later 

After that day I can't remember all I remember is, Everyone screaming,Gun shots firing,My parents on the ground,My brother crying screaming my name and me just sitting there crying . It's all a blur and now the only thing that lies with my brother and I and  loneliness. My parents died and my family didn't make it either. So my brother and  I have a house all to ourselves and let me tell you I never felt so afraid of the world in my entire life. So nowadays I order everything I need I found a few jobs online, I make a decent amount of money. Which allows me to pay all the bills and boring other stuff. So yea basically I stay in my house and never come out after that day I swore to never go out again so I text my friends and my business friends. I can say life has been pretty good and I haven't had to our emergency room in awhile.I'm just confused "Why in the middle of nowhere it's a random girl girls sweet 16 and a couple of people decide to go hunting there. Ugh! why do my parents death day end on birthday. Ding-Dong.....Ding-Dong.....Ding-Dong!!! I'll get it said Lee running towards the door. Nooo!!! Lee I'll get I said stopping him. Ugh! it the dumb mailman I said.

"Hi my name is Chase I will be filling in for my father Today" He said.

"Uhh...Whatever can I see my mail please"I said with a grin.

"Ohhh..*Ahem*...Here you go sorry miss...uhhh what's your name?" He said.

"Uhhh...None of your business Thank you sir and Have a nice day" I said while closing the door.

"Wow some manners you have,Well have a lovely day Miss"He said with a smile.

Heh...Well what did he expect when you live alone with your 7 year old brother who you only have left. You never know when the person could a flip a gun near your face. I don't want people to think I'm a defenseless girl I took Kung Fu lesson when I was 12 and Karate lesson when I was 10 and mastered every belt there was soo I have a few moves. When I was younger my grandma used to tell me that life is priceless and how the gangster say it "Yolo". So yea I believe it's Life after Death and now that My parents are gone so now everyone is a stranger except the people I knew and now trust. I still give everyone a chance and for a minute I didn't trust that"chase" guy he seemed to fake idk why though. Something felt off about him and I wasn't gonna fall for any tricks or games. Everything is scary because I have tomake sure my brother is safe and nothing happens to him and I have to do it all alone. People get tricked and fall for these guys by falling in love and that's the last thing I wanna explain. "Starting a relationship is the last thing I wanna do, Marrying the son of a Mailman" hahaha I laughed. Which will never happen.........Anyhoo I don't know what the lord has instored for me. But I can only hope my first true love is amazing