Years

3 Years Later

It's been 3 years  Lee was 13 and I was 19 and I still hadn't told Lee what mom said I had a thought that maybe Lee shouldn't know  the truth maybe he should just believe that I am his sister and I consider him as a brother. Meanwhile Lee was too old enough for his previous school and he would beg me to go to Public school instead of staying on the computer listening to recordings for a couple of hours. I realized he was old enough and he was old enough to look out for himself so I agreed too allow him too go. I was sad that all my life I thought I was literally on my own with no one out there but yet my actual mother still lies out there somewhere. Lee was really excited about the news about his new school. He wasn't that little bug anymore, I'm really going to miss that little annoying funny crazy amazing bug I said with a few sniffs. After those sniffles I went to finish filling out the forms for Lee and On Tuesday I had a interview I felt like I needed to have decent job which wasn't on the computer. Once I was sooo afraid and fear paralyzed me but now for a second a fill reborn being in that house for every single day staying in door having the fear that someone was going to shoot me. But I give a thanks to Chase for that very day which was Unforgettable. Ugh! after I was finish feeling out all those forms  I started to imagine what my actual mother looked like, Did she look like me? Like Winter? Does she know of my adoptive parent's death. If I ever met her I wonder what I would say I would have so many question and yet I  wouldn't know where to start! I wonder if she would recognize me after all these, I wonder if she evens remebers me or who I am. Ugh! I wish I could of met her and see if she was as beautiful as my mother. After I was finish Imaginig my actual mother I decided to see what Lee was doing usually Piper would come over but she is pretty busy most of the time and TJ I haven't seen or heard of him for awhile after that day he was gone, disappear into thin air. I hope he is doing alright,I hope he's well and I hope to that face soon. What if Tyler died??? Omg!? that would be....unusual....I heard a knocking in the distance. Ohhhh It's probably pipes gosh she so annoying arriving in the afternoon.

"Heyyyyy Wanz what's poppin anyhoo I have something to tell you" she said with a squeal.

"What!?" I yelled as my heart was pumping fast.

"I think I like someone else ekkk and you won't guess who" she said with another squeal.

"Wow you gave up on Chase" I said with a surprising look.

"Yeah he's cute and a total hotie but the new guy I like I think I hit the jackpot with this one" she said with another squeal jumping up and down.

"Oooooooo whose the lucky guy" I said with a curious look.

"I like Tyler" she said jumping up and down with a few giggles.

"Omgosh you guys would be a amazing couple I totally ship you both" I said.

"I know he took me out to a concert the other day with his friends" she said.

"Omgosh and guess what my parents wanted to meet him because the way I described him they wanted to meet him ASAP! so we invited him and his family to dinner".

"You and Lee are welcomed to come if you guys want" she said. 

"That's great but I think will let you guys have your moment" I said.

"Ohhhh look at the time I gotta hurry and get ready well seeyou tomorrow Wanz" she said while running down the street.

Wow wanda moved on quickly and her and TJ make a cute couple they should definitely become BF and GF. I was happy for her and I was glad that she wouldn't get mad at me if  I ask if  chase wanted to hang out with us. Chase and I have been dating for a really long time and everyday I waited for the day he would propose to me, I've been waiting for 2years now and still nothing. Ugh! Come on Chase!