MOM!!!

I was astonished as she told me to take a seat which I did of course. But at that moment I was only confused. This lady look familiar but I never seen her in my life.

"Ummm....miss do you have me confused with someone else named Wanda?" I said.

"Nope you are my daughter and so is Winter." She said with a smile.

"How did you know I had a sister?" I said in shock.

"I told u I'm your mother" She said with a smile again.

"And Mei Hua took you in when I was absent for many many years" She said.

"Huh?......If your my mom then why did you leave us.....I mean why were u absent?" I said.

"Your father and I had different plans in life.......I wanted to travel the world and he wanted to find a place to live so we could start our actual lives. Since I was pregnant with you and Winter. But I...I...I wasn't ready to be a mother and I....I...I prayed both of you would die! So I could continue with my plans to travel the world. But your father was different he was ready....He was So excited when he knew I was pregnant, he always dreamed of being a father.....And when you two were born you father passed away that exact day. I was sooo ANGRY!!! Because now I was stuck with you two when I wasn't ready to be a mother. So I continued my dream and left you two to rot. But I was shocked when I saw you two with my friend Mei Hua. I guess someone say you two and turned you in to Foster Care. But for some reason I was angry when I saw you two with her and when I went to see her I demanded you both back at once and that was the day I finally found the courage to become a mother but she wouldn't give you two up and blame me for being a horrible mother and when I planned to take you both back she left China and I never saw you two ever again." She said as she burst into tears.

"I....I....I have no words" I said with a sad sigh.

"Wanda....I am really sorry I know you probably won't forgive me for my horrible deeds,but I want you to know that I'm truly sorry....I love you so much you are all I have left. When I heard about Winter's death I was sooo hurt and ashamed....that I almost tried to kill myself. I know I am not the person you probably expected me to be  but I want to make it up to you for all those years I abandon you." She said as her tears continued to fall.

I had no words......I mean this was the mother who gave birth to me didn't even want me. She wanted Winter and I to die....Like what was wrong with her.

"I am deeply sorry Wanda how can I make it up too you" she said looking up at me with her watery eyes.

"Well....Mei Hua taught me to be merciful with others even when they have their moments.....I am having a Wedding next week I would be grateful if you could attend." I said with a smile.

"Ohhhh....Wanda I would be more than happy to attend" she said as she went to give me a hug.

After that we chatted some more and we even had a few laughs and giggles with each other it was actually a fun day maybe one of the best days in my life. After we departed I went home and began preparing for the last days before the big day of my life. I couldn't wait for that day to come.