The End Of The Journey Part 1

10 years later

*Yawn*.......Honey you up? I said as I got out of the bed. "Sydney!" "Shae!" .......Time to get up you guys don't want to be late on your first day of school.

"Coming Mommy after I finish this storybook" Sydney said.

"Me too just have to clean up the toy area" Shae said.

"Come on you too don't wanna be late for your first day of Preschool and 1st grade." I said while going to check on my lil Trey.

"Wanzzz I'm going to work seeyou tonight honey have a good day." Chase said while walking to the door.

Wait!?*Slams door* Gosh he's sooooo erky.........Ok...ok....Sydney... Shae u guys ready to go to school?

"Yes almost just need to get Mr.Snuffles" Sydney said while running to her room.

"I'm ready Mommy" Shae said looking a bit confident.

*footsteps*footsteps* Now I'm ready Mommy sydney said with a big smile.

Ok good let put some clothes on trey and myself then we can go. 

25 minutes later

Bye my little babies have a good day I said while walking them to their teachers. They each gave me a kiss and went with their teachers. Life was getting off to great start I thought. Piper and Tyler got Married the day after my wedding and Chase and I had a girl and boy and a few months after we adopted a few month old baby named Trey who we love dearly. 

Shae  is 4yrs old and is  in Preschool