PlayTime

While Lee was in school I went to business and after I was done everything I could have some freedom and maybe today will be a special day. Lee was already up playing after a few minutes he got ready. Once Lee was ready I quickly got the computer and logged him in. Finally I could do stuff in peace, First thing watch my favorite shows and boy did I miss alot. My favorite show was called "GoodBye". It's about this girl name sindy and basically she is Death and she cant do much was what her parents thought, but literally it was soo good she gets with this guy named Alex (Gosh alex was soo hot). He was like too hot for even her like they needed to do better about that character because let me tell you (Cindy was not that cute they needed a better character because she was not that pretty,Literally). 

                                                                     35 Minutes Later 

After I watched all the episodes to my favorite shows I decided to text my friends. Once I had nothing else to do Lee was out of school. Wanda wanna go play outside Lee said while digging in the toybox. Ugh.....Lee you know how old I am? I said. Uhhhh....16 he said with a confused look. Yea and 16 year olds don't play with toys well probably unmature people, but I'm mature and have no interest in playing with your toys. Sorry Lee I said. Ok he said while walking to the toys. Lee I'm sorry I'll play tomorrow k I said hoping that would cheer him up. Nooo you won't! You say that hoping that would cheer  me up but your words mean nothing because you don't mean it what you say what you promise mean nothing. Because I play outside everyday hoping you will walk out that door and join me but all you do is stay in the house with fear he said with tears. Ugh! Fine I will come out with you not like I have anything else to do I said.  YAAY! Let's go before you change your mind he said while pulling on my dress. As we walk outside I felt weird maybe because I don't come out much but he and I walk to the playground that was near our house. While Lee and I were hanging out at the playground,playing with his toys felt nice I enjoyed it after we went on the swings after our game. Usually on the swings I swing as fast and Jump off and land on my feet. I did just that but I didn't land on my back I landed on a guy.

"Ohhh my god I'm soo sorry are you okay!?" I said hoping he wasn't injured.

"Ohh my gosh what's your problem.....B**........He said not finishing his sentence.

"I am so so sorry I wasn't paying attention" I said.

"Ohhhh...no I'm fine your all good it's all good" He said with a smile.

"Ohhh that's good heh" I said.

"Yea...My name's TJ....what's yours?" He said with another smile.

"My name is Wanda...Lee come on were leaving" I said.

"Wanda that's a pretty name heh well see you around sometime Wanda" He said with smile.

"Yeah seeya heh TJ" I said with a smile.

  Once we got back I started dinner, Lee ran into the living room and started to play with his toys. After we ate dinner I started to play a few games on my phone I was wondering if I had someone new that I may like.......... I said that looking  out  my window.....