Ashley

Lee......Lee!!!....LEE!!!.....Not this again get your butt up and get ready Chase will be here soon.

"Ugh! JESUS!  Wanda I'm up" Lee said with his morning mood as usual.  

" Uhhh....Language....Don't say that word again you hear me young man!?"I said with my arms crossed.

"Ugh!...Yup Loud and Clear Mom" He said with a little smile.

"Ugh! Haha so funny........Ohhh and Lee I have a few errands to do so if you need anything then Chase is available.Greg is welcomed to come over anytime and plus 1.Ummm... Ohhhh and NO GIRLS! and I'll be back soon.Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone k,Love you and have a good day." I said as I closed the door.

Lee's P.O.V.

"Love you too" I said as Wanda closed the door. After she left I got ready for the day I was actually happy this morning because I got to spend it to myself alone with no one but me. A few minutes later Chase and Greg were here and I hoped in the car and were headed to school. As we were driving I put my earpods on and busted my favorite song and usually play it when I having bad days or even good days. It calms me and makes me happy. Heh Happier!

                                                                    A FEW MINUTES LATER 

Soon we arrived at school, Greg and I walked I couldn't tell if Greg was talking to me because my earpods were turned up. Soon we headed to our classes as we departured he seemed erked. And quickly ran to class without me giving our friend handshake. I didn't know what was bothering him but I didn't give two thoughts about it and went to class.

LUNCH

Once I was seated with my tray of food and my beats I was peacefully enjoying the moment until a random person came up to me and said a few mumbles and when I turned my beats off and looked up it was Ashley and she looked more beautiful than ever. She sat down and we began chatting.

"Umm..Hi I'm not sure if we officially met but....My name is Lee" I said while handing my hand out.

"Well....You may already know my name but...here it is again...My name is Ashley" she while handing her hand out as well. 

We both shook hands and began a coversation even though it was pretty Awkward.

"Well...How is it being the new kid?" She said.

"Uhh...It's not bad I mean other than your ex threatening me then yea it's been fine" I said.

"Ugh! I'm sorry about him ever since we broke up he won't anyone touch,talk,date me. He told me if I ever date anyone and he found out then he would kill them and he told me that if he  couldn't have me than no one could." She said with a sigh.

"Uhhh...that's pretty sad and you just follow what ever he says? He controls you?." I asked.

"Uhh.....Ahaha...No!...No no of course not...Aheh why would you say that..."She said while twirling her hair around her finger.

"Ehhh I don't know, just curious I guess" I said while having second thoughts.

Soon I saw Dakota and his crew and told Ashley I should go because I didn't want Dakota to see us hanging out together today. 

"Ok well umm do you wanna hang out after school?" She said while bitting her fingers.

"Uhhh...Idk it depends on the amount of homework I have" I said.

"Ugh! Whatever well seeyou" She said continuing bitting her fingers.

"Wow okay...but I wanted to hang out with my friends today and play fortnite so sorry but I have to decline for the day." I said and waved whlie walking away.

As I was walking away I saw Greg and catched up with him. Heyyy Greg what's up I said. Uhhh.....Nothing much he said. Uhhh....well do you and Martin want to come over and hang out and play fortnite. Sure I'm in...

SCHOOL ENDS

A few minutes later and Chase pulled up and Max,Greg,and I hopped and in told chase that we were going to have a boyz party. Chase said he would stop at the store and buy us snacks his treat. Once he came back and we finally arrived at the house we got the snacks and I thank Chase for the snacks. And I offered him to stay and hangout and he agreed. A few hours later and Wanda was home and Chase took Martin home and Greg tagged along and of course Wanda asked me "How was my day?" like usual. And I told her the usual "It was fine". Soon it was time for me to get  some rest after the billion packets of homework I did after that I just laid there in my bed daydreaming of my future.