Pray For Lee

Ugh! My head hurts as I opened my eyes I saw Chase next to me and he looked so worried as he squeezed my hand.

"C-Chase what are you doing here?" I said.

"W-Wanda your finally awake I prayed all day and night for you both" He said.

"Heh....wait...where's Lee!?" I said.

"Ohhh...umm Lee is umm...well I overheard  some of the  doctors conversations as I was on my way here to visit you. They said that Lee may have entered the death state and passed on." He said with sad sigh.

"Heh....your funny you mean he's like gone gone like he gone forever" I said while laughing.

"Ummm...yea Wanda he's gone I don't think you should be laughing at your brother death." He said with his arms crossed.

"I'm not laughing nevermind.....You can't be telling the truth...Because my brother is Fighter and I already suffered the pain of losing everyone else...I can't lose him not now not ever." I said.

All we need to do is Pray.....Pray to God.....Pray for Lee.....

Home

The doctor let me go home early this was my first time being all alone without anyone Chase was to busy to come over and comfort me and Piper and TJ went to the Movies and Lee was still in the hospital. This was my fear to be alone all by myself without anyone. I decided to cook me some food.

A few minutes later I went in the living room to watch some netflix. Soon after I got ready for bed I couldn't wait for lee to feel better because the house was so lonely without him. I wish was here,UGH!!! I said as pushing my night stand causing my purse to fall,making everything fall out. Ugh really I said as I notice something in the mess. It was a note saying:

Meet me at this location don't decline

14 Villiers Street, Unit 14, London WC2N 6NN

 Be there at 2,I'll be waiting for u there. ~Old Friend

Who.....What!!???...........Hmmmm maybe it's One of my other friends and there coming for a visit I thought. Ekkkk!!! but why would she send a little than contact me. Hmmm....that's old usually she would give me a heads up if she was coming. Maybe she wanted to surprise me.

My Old Friend wanted to surprise me I was sooo Happy that I couldn't wait for the next day to come. Maybe she can stay until my wedding next week Maybe she can help me,We can go shopping,even invite Piper I thought. Ekkkk couldn't wait for tomorrow that I went straight to bed.

Next Day

I woke up early and took a shower and got myself prep up and drove to the location and when I arrived I was right on time. I texted her to see if she would be here soon. 

W: Hey u gonna be here soon?

T: Uhhhh....wym?

W: Uhhhh.....your in London right?

T: Heh...Wanda I have no idea what your talking about......Why would I be in the UK I'm in California working

W:Ummmm....ok if u didn't want to see me then who did...

I said I took my phone away and soon  a older lady look at me. She look a bit familiar she had dark hair and crystal eyes I went up to her  and said she has been awaiting my presence for quite awhile.

"Uhhhh Hi do I know you?" I said with confusion.

"Yes you do I'm the one who gave birth to you" She said.

"W-What!?" I said in confusion.

"Wanda it's me sweetie,It's Mommy" she said.

"MOM!!!???"