A Date? Part 1

Omgosh how when where.........I couldn't believe chase asked me out.....How did chase get my phone number......Lee!!!....I yelled while running to his room.

" Lee!?" I said. 

"What wanda I'm in the middle of a game here"........He couldn't finish his sentence bc I interrupted him. 

"Lee how did chase get my number!?" I said with my arms folded. 

"I gave it to him because he asked for it" Lee said with a smile.

"Soooo you don't give my number out to strangers what's the matter with!"I said still continuing to cross my arms.

"He's not a stranger he's your B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D!" Lee said while smiling.

"Excuse me what did you call him" I said folding my arms as head was near his.

" Chase and I are not a thing and we will never be okay" I said with a deep breath.

After a few minutes I kept reading that text he sent me over and over and at the same time what I should do. Idk what the heck chase was thinking he and I weren't a thing..........Ugh!!!.............. After about 15 minutes I decided to go with him I mean it could just be a friend date. 2 friends just hanging out having a really good time that doesn't sound bad to me why not maybe it could bring us closer. I texted piper and told to come over and help me out and watch Lee while I was out, When she arrived we were literally searching for something that was impressing even though chase and I weren't a thing I still wanted to look impressing.

"Heyyyy look I found something!" Piper said with a smile.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I said with a sigh.

"It's really pretty you should wear it" Piper said.

"It was my mother she gave it to me she said was what she wore when she met the love of her life" I said.

"Ohhmygosh ekkkkkk this is the dress then put it on Wanda" she said with a big smile.

"Uhhhh idk if this is the one maybe".......I didn't get to finish my sentence because Piper interrupted me.

"PUT THE DANG THING ON STOP STALLING!" She said jumping up and down.

she was talking to me while I was putting the dress on......Wanda your so lucky I can't wait until the love of my life askes me out she said. Andddd who is the lucky guy I asked. Ok say promise you tell anyone she said. I promise  I said while turning around about to come out. It's this guy and his name is Chase and he's pretty hot she said. Uhhhhh.....Ohhhhhhhh that wasn't good I said in my mind.Ugh....I didn't think I should go out in this dress since chase and I weren't a thing and my mom wore this out with the love her life but chase and I were I guess friends. Once I put it on I showed Piper and told her I wasn't feelin it and she said I was so annoying and I just ignored her.But I didn't have time to take it off because chase was already at the door and He was stunning he was like Alex from off the show but only hotter.I think for a second I felt my heart like idk it felt like love at first sight and I was so happy I wore the dress. I quickly rushed in the car and told him to go sooo piper wouldn't see that I was going out with the guy she liked and chase did just that and you wouldn't believe where chase took me. I never felt so happy in my life...Thank you Chase.