Proposal Part 1

Ugh day by day and still nothing from Mr. Perfect. Ughhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I know I know that I'm probably a bit pushy with this whole proposal thing, but I was just excited when that day actually happens. I will have to ask surprise when he comes to my door as put on my fake tears. I mean I was happy but I cried most of the time when he didn't bend down yet, so I may not be as excited as I was we he didn't even propose to me. Ugh! After all my daydreaming I decided to ask piper if she wanted to come over. As usual she was busy doing whatever and Lee was sleeping and I was just starring at the wall awaiting Mr. Perfect presence. A few minutes later and there was a knock on the door,before I approached the door I prayed it was chase with a black box and a bouquet a roses. As I open the door you wouldn't believe who it was.......It was Tyler.

"TYLER!!! What are you doing here" I said shocked.

" Ohhh nothing just seeing how you were, haven't seen you in awhile."

"Where that pipsqueak....Chase is it!" he said with a big laugh.

"Minding his business,Unlike you.....Anyways why are you here?" I said changing the subject very quickly.

"Isn't obvious I'm just here to see how you are and.....Ok I'll make this quick" he said.

"Uhhhh...barely! Well if came to check on me I'll let you know I'm fine"I said.

"Wanda" He said will popping out a black box and bending on his knees.

"Will you marry me?" He said with a big smile.

This was the first time anyone has ever propose to me and I was really waiting for chase,but I didn't want to reject Tylers request. I started to ponder really hard wondering what the heck to do. Tyler or Chase.