Wanda's Wedding

I couldn't wait for this day to come and Now it finally came. I was finally getting Married. I wish Lee was here too see Me on my special day. He told me before he passed on that He couldn't wait for this day,He was sooo happy to be an uncle he couldn't wait to see me smile. I said in tears as I remembered what Lee said. He wasn't just my brother he was my best friend. Even if he and I weren't biological siblings or not. He's been there for me when I was feeling sad or mad. I couldn't Imagine the fact of losing him I said in my mind as I walk down the long staircase. 

Flashback: At the Hospital

"Lee! If you can hear me.................I am heartbroken that you have passed on,You don't deserve to DIE!,Come back to me please!!! I am not who I am without you! I love you sooooooooooo much! Just please don't leave me! Don't GOOOOOO!!!!! Lee please don't leave!!!! I know you....You are Warrior A Fighter An amazing brother. I miss you,I miss your Smile,I miss you hugs, I miss your playful snugs. I can't bear to lose you too!!! Please don't Go, Don't Leave Me!!! I said with tears running down my face I could care less about them at the moment all I wanted in life right now was my baby brother.  As I was abt to leave I got a notification and I opened my phone screen that made me burst into more tears.

Ohhh Lord above"Please Save My Brother,Please Bring Him Back To Me,Please Don't Take His Life,Please Dear Lord Please Bring My Brother Back To Me,PLEASE!" I prayed to the lord above before leaving his room

End Of Flashback

Lee's P.O.V

A few hours before the wedding

Ugh! I said as I opened my eyes. My head was pounding and my body was numb. Where am I after being indulge by the darkness for all this time. Where is Wanda? I thought. Wanda!!!??? I yelled. Everything was kinda of a blur, I kept yelling her name but no response. I tried to get up but I wasn't strong enough to pull my body up. Ugh! Wanda!!?? I yelled as loud as I could. Sooner or later somebody came but it was hard to see who it was all I saw was white. 

"Wanda.....WANDA IS THAT YOU!!!!" I screamed.

"No...sorry My name is Stacy, your sister is not here at the moment She is at her wedding right now but when it's over I can inform about your awakening." She said.

"Nooooo!!!!! I don't care about your name and who you are!!!!!Take me to my sister NOW!!!!!" I said without caring about my tone.

"Uhhh......Y-Y-Yes right away sir" She said running out the door.

I couldn't believe I awoken on the day of Wanda Wedding. I can't miss her special day Not Day.

Wanda's P.O.V.

As I reached the bottom step I heard the music and walked down the aisle but I couldn't believe they were playing my favorite song. This song always brings a smile to my face.