Boyz

I didn't know much about the guy I fell on at the playground the only thing I knew was...He was really cute. I found his instagram and started follow him I mean who wouldn't stalk a hot cute guy. Tyler had black eyes with brown hair and he seemed to be an only child from what social media said. But while I was daydreaming and stalking the guy, I realize this was the beginning of starting a relationship and quickly snapped out of my daydream.I mean not like we were actually in a relationship,I mean he was a cute guy but I didn't want him to think I was letting my guard down heh. But TJ was sooo hot like we could be think cutest couple ever. Ugh stop it!!! Ugh why is life so annoying sometimes. So I decided to see what Lee was doing to forget my mind about TJ.

"Leeeeeeeeeee!!!" I yelled all over the house.

"Yes!?" He replied.

"What you doing ?" I asked.

"Uhhhh playing with my toys and getting ready to go outside" He said.

"Ohhh that's nice playing outside with your toys" I said.

"I'm not playing outside I'm going to shoot arrows Chase is going to teach me he said he would" Lee said with a big smile.

"W-W Noooo!!! He won't you are not learning how to shoot arrows you could hurt yourself and someone"I said.

"B-B-But I want to and chase promise and he said he keeps his promises" Lee said while his smile dropped.

"Well that's too bad because you could actually hurt yourself and I'm not taking any chances sooooo chase is going to have to break his promise this time" I said sounding like my mom.

"Hmph! Why can't I shoot some arrows I'm old enough or is it because you don't want me to hangout with your boyfriend"Lee said folding his arm.

"B-B-BOYFRIEND!!! HAHAHA! your funny Lee Chase and I are not a thing nor will we ever be" I said while tucking my hair.

"Hmmmm....then what were those flowers I saw in your room because they looked like the same ones chase showed me and he told me those flowers were rare"Lee said with his hands folded.

"Sooo what if chase gave me flower doesn't make us a thing Lee" I said.

"Well then what's your point why can't I shoot arr...................."He didn't get to finish his sentence because I interrupted.

"BECAUSE YOU CAN'T!!!BECAUSE I SAID SOOOOO!!!!!"I shouted.

"WELL YOUR NOT MY MUQIN!!!" He said while running to his room.

I felt horrible for screaming at my brother I began to cry because I never lost my temper at him. Ugh! Why would he let my brother be interested to shoot arrows I mean I know he's 10 but I didn't think Lee was ready for self defense I mean he was still young and yet he still loved his toys. I decided to apoligize to him but when I went into his room you wouldn't believe what I saw.