A Date? Part 2

Ohhhmygosh I felt like I could cry........ He took me to a place called  Six Flags....... I heard of this place but never been but I always wanted to go but never could. Chase had made my dreams come true....I began to cry because this was the best I had ever had after the incident and before I knew it tears started to stream down my dress. Chase saw me and you know what did!? He gave me a hug and told me thank you and I think he started to cry. He said you right here right now was my dream. After we hugged which seemed like forever......Chase and I went and enjoyed some rides......My favorite one was the Swings just going up and down seemed to be cheering to me. After all the laugh and all the fun times I got a text and you wouldn't believe who is was.....It was TJ and he asked me out to the movies I was shocked when he said he was going to pick me up. I didn't know what to say but I told him I wasn't there and we can go to the movies another time. Actually I wasn't sure I wanted to go out with him because being with chase felt amazing and soon I started to think of chase as more then a friend. He was a little mad and said that be okay. Soon chase and I went and played games to win prizes, I was aiming to get this cute little adorable panda. But I guess today wasn't my lucky day because I soon began to run out of tokens. Once I used my last one it was over....done...game over. I was a bit upset when I couldn't win the panda but  I was  happy at the same time. Chase actually won something and he won that little adorable panda and you wouldn't believe he won that for me. I was so happy I wanted to scream with joy after that we went on the ferris wheel and Chase and I just talked and we got to know each other better. After that ferris wheel we went out for ice cream. After that we went to this crystal light fountain and chase said he goes here all the time but never been here with the love of his life. And....Yup...this was the very moment I was waiting....He and I were in the motion of kissing and yet we were so close but at last there was someone watching and he was disappointed and heart broken. It was TJ he said he wanted to see where I was and see what was up with me and why I turned down his date so he tracked my IPhone. And he wasn't expecting this and he told me....W-What-Where-Who-How and Why. I told him that I had a whole explaination for all this and he said he didn't want one. Soon this great day turned into the worst day of my life. You cheated on me you said that chase never met anything to you and that me and you could be a amazing couple after that TJ left Chase and I went back to the car and it was silent on the way back. Chase you know TJ and I weren't a thing I'm soo sooo sorry please don't be mad. Just forget about it It's okay this always happens when I date a girl he said while driving home.  I quickly got out the car and ran in the house so Piper wouldn't see anything. Ugh! I screamed while walking inside, How was the date was it Incredible??? Was it Romantic???Whose the lucky guy??? what happened??? tell me everything she said. Maybe tomorrow at the moment I am sooo tired I said. Ohhh ok seeyou tomorrow then Good Night Wanda Piper said while walking to the door. Thanks for looking out for lee I said with a smile. Your welcome I had fun with the little guy, See you tomorrow bye she said. Ugh!!! Right now I wish I could disappear at the moment I think I messed up so bad. I texted chase and told him everything and I hoped he would forgive me and I told him that I really liked him and that I messed up Big-Time. 

                                                                     THE NEXT DAY 

Today was a rainy day and I texted both chase and TJ but I realized it was useless and I really messed up. I decided to go check on Lee since he wasn't feeling well. He said he wanted some chicken soup and mint tea. Once I prepared that for him I got a notification and you wouldn't believe my heart was beating so hard it was chase. He told me to come out my to look out my window and I couldn't believe it he was on the porch with a flowers  OMG!!! I couldn't believe he came I quickly ran to the door. He gave me the flowers and I was just in shocked and I told him

"Chase you know that TJ and I were never a thing right?" I said.

"Chase I know I messed up and I wish I could go back into the past I change it but.....I can't!.......Just please can you forgive me?" I said.

"You know I can't be mad at you Beautiful, Of course I forgive you" He said.

I was happy for chase's mercy  and soon the sun came out and it was still raining, The rain was glittering with the sunlight and in the background was a bright rainbow it was so pretty, It was like a masterpiece. At this point I saw chase holding my hand and I literally wanted to scream. It was the perfect moment and perfect setting and yet we were holding hands which felt like a dream. Soon chase gave me a kiss on the cheek and I couldn't believe it Ekkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!! 

"Say how about you come over dinner tomorrow at my house" I said with a smile.

"Dinner that sounds amazing especially since I will be with you" He said.

"Then it's a Date!" I said with a smile.

Yup it was official Chase and I confirmed that we were now a couple, even though I did feel something for TJ. Ohhh and Piper I don't know how long I could hide Chase when she's comes to hangout with me. But at the moment I couldn't figure out what I was going to make for dinner I was actually nervous. Like what if I overcook something,What if it has a horrible after taste,What if he doesn't like and lies to me and tells me it's great when it really wasn't. Sooo many thoughts came to my head and I started to think maybe this wasn't such a great idea.