LEE!!!

Lee!!!......LEE!!! get up sleeping beauty......  come on get up hurry up!I have a few errands to do today. Unfortunately Chase had a job interview and took my car, soooo he couldn't take you to school this morning and Greg is sick with a fever.Which means he can't take you home either Sooooo hurry up I have to get a few things before I take you to school. Come on get up....GET UP!!! I said while rushing.

"Ugh! I'm up MOM!" Lee said while walking down stairs.

"Ugh! Lee you look like horrible" I said while trying to make him presentable.

"Ugh! Wanda I look fine" He said while pushing my hands away.

"Fine whatever just trying to help" I said with a smile.

A few minutes later we were out the door and of course I didn't want Lee to be late for even though School was about to do assembly in a few minutes. But I really needed to finish these errands. So maybe a couple of minutes late wouldn't be bad. I thought as I drove past the exit where Lee school was located and onto the Highway. 

After I finished my errands, I kinda lost track of time and Lee had miss about 2 hours of school after that I quickly rushed Lee to school we were probably about 31 miles away and I couldn't let him miss another lesson I said that as pushing the gas.

As quick as flash I was a bit over speed limit I was almost close to Lee school I was actually happy that I got to finish up my errands this past couple months I was stressing about Lee and My wedding and a few other things. But now I could finally take a break and relax I said while Lee was screaming. Telling me to watch out once I snapped out of my thoughts. I quick panic and was swerving and making so much turns. Soon the car began to spin around and bump into other car. After that  we made a huge crash into the trees

I could hardly breathe my neck felt weird as I fell to the ground I saw someone who said there were going to call 911 to come and send an ambulance

I could hardly breathe my neck felt weird as I fell to the ground I saw someone who said there were going to call 911 to come and send an ambulance. After  that  I began to  realized that the back of the car was collapsed in with the back seats. And that when I realized Lee hadn't come out yet. He didn't reply to me screaming his name and soon the ambulance appeared and one of them were able to pull him out but he was badly injured. I couldn't believe what I did I was so stupid this wouldn't have happened if I wasn't such in a hurry UGH!. I...I..I'm sorry Lee!

Lee's P.O.V

Ugh! Wanda was becoming the worst sister ever like can I at least have a few seconds to snooze a bit. Guess not because she became louder and soon I couldn't take it.

"Ugh! I'm up MOM!" I said while walking down the stairs.

"Ugh! Lee you look horrible" she said while trying to make me look presentable.

I thought I looked okay.

"Ugh! Wanda I'm fine" I said while pushing her hands away.

"Fine whatever just trying to help" she said with a smile.

As we were driving I decided to put on my earpods and put one of my favorite jams

After that we took care of her errands I was kinda pissed because I wanted to hurry back and once Wanda realized the time she stepped on it and she was actually going a bit to much over the speed limit. And a few seconds I saw that Wanda wasn't paying attention to the road because a car was heading straight for us I quickly warned Wanda and soon she snapped out of her daydream and the car began to swerve and we  made so much turns and all I could remember that we crashed and then something hit me knocking me out. I could hear were all  these strange noises and as tried to open my eyes I could see was blurs.