Garden

*Yawn* Today was Wednesday and I had so much to do and I wasn't going to let anything distract me not even that Weirdo, Chase. I was so busy like usual Wednesday are the busiest days I have to many things to do like text my friends, watch my favorite shows, and etc. While Lee plays outside and the chase-weirdo guy stares at my house awaiting my presence which will never happen. But today was the day I had to water my garden I started not to long ago and I always came at dawn we know one could harm me. The first time I did this I was so scared but no one was up or heard me watering and hoeing and pulling weeds out of my garden so I kept doing this and it seemed to be okay I mean no one saw or heard so I'm good.

                                                                    10 minutes later

I got all my tools for the day and I quickly ran out the door slowly closing it not to wake up Lee from his beauty sleep. Once I reach my garden I got to work pretty fast something seemed off about my garden though like most of the weeds were gone and most of my plants still were watered, which wasn't possible since I check my garden every Wednesday, Saturday and Monday. The last time I watered them was Sunday because I had a Vid Call Meeting and It happens pretty often. I know what I said yesterday and Lee will be crushed but I can't play today I'm to old for toys but he wouldn't understand. Hopefully we get to play another day. After I was finish my garden, I gathered up all my tools and once I turned around...it was the person I was hoping wouldn't come out so early but once I saw him I looked for ways to get pass him but unfortunately I was out of options. 

"Heyyyyy umm...Wanda is it?" Chase said with a Smile.

"*GASP* How do you know my name!?" I said poking him with my hoe

" Uhhh...your brother told me isn't Lee your brother?" He said.

"Ummm...Yes he is never speak his name or mine you are forbidden so" I said still poking him.

"Uhhh...so what should I call you Beautiful?"He smiling.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" I said with a sigh.

"Heyyyy it's the truth....You are really beautiful....and pretty and I think............." He couldn't finish his sentence because Interrupted...

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said screaming.

"Heh ok Beautiful"He said smiling.

Ugh! the nerve of that guy I just wanted to scream even though I already did.

"Anyhoo Why did you want me the other day" I said.

"Ohhh to give you this I been waiting to give you these for awhile but I was scared to, Anyways here you go have a good day Beautiful" He said while walking away leaving me there in shock.He gave me a bouquet of roses that were white with a pink tips. They were so beautiful and I wasn't expecting this from the guy I thought was a weirdo but now I wasn't sure anymore.Once I arrived back in this house I put the flowers in a vase and hid them. I didn't want chase to think I was falling for some dumb roses so he can think we were chill. Nope I still don't trust him and just because he gave me some exotic roses didn't mean I was going to let my guard down ohhh he was so wrong. Lee! Time to get up and get ready for the day I said. Okay he said.