Public School

Lee hurry up your going to be late for school I said. Leee! Hurry your going to miss the bus! I was actually scared for Lee honestly I mean he's never be far from home like really far the school I signed him up is the same school that chase said his little brother goes. I just pray that all goes well for him.

Lee's P.O.V.

All I could hear while trying to get ready for school was wanda voice screaming and shouting. 

"Lee Ugh!!! the bus is here did you finish anything I told you Did you eat any breakfast? she said.

"Lee did u make sure to get lunch?, Did you make sure you had everything packed in your backpack? and brush your teeth?and.........." She couldn't finish because I interrupted her.

"WANDA CALM DOWN!!!, ok I'm gonna be fine I'll see you after school ok seeya" I said as I walked out the door.

"Ok.....Have a good day Lee make sure to not cause any trouble and Chase will pick you and Greg up after school" She said.

"I will try not too" I said knowing in the end that someone is going to get in trouble.

At School

Ugh! once I walked in that middleschool I felt sick to my stomach and being the new kid wasn't the best profile for me at the moment. I went to my locker that's where I actually met Greg and his friends. Greg was pretty nice and so was his friends once the bell rang we all ran to our classes and decided to sit at the same table for lunch.

At Lunch

The fisrt few classes were ok and now I was headed to the cafeteria and as I was walking down the hall I don't know if it was just me but it felt like beautiful and really pretty girl was walking down the hall in slow motion. she  was soo pretty and she was mixed with black hair. It was weird like as she walked pass me my eyes couldn't look away it was like I found my soul mate. Lee!!! Come on a  voice in the distance said. It sounded like Greg and I immediately went to the Cafeteria. Lunch was good haven't had a different meal in my life because Wanda has cooked for me all my life it was nice to have something different. Once we were finished and was about to go to PE we got interrupted by this boy named Dakota. Greg said that Dakota is 16 and is  the number one main bully around here and he likes to threaten and  pick on kids younger than him. Of course he came to pick on me because I was new kid for the day.

"Heyyyy Heh you must be the new kid everyones been talking about, Well let me say that's it's an honor to meet you" He said while holding out his hand.

I thought that this was odd and decided to put out my hand for the shake but it turn out that he had a plan for me along.

"Thanks........"I said while holding out my hand about to shake.

"Haha Not!" He said while he and his crew laugh.

"Your not pretty bright and I thought Chinese people were suppose to be smart" He said laughing again.

"Racist jeez man have a little respect" I said trying to keep my cool.

"Hahaha just to let you know your a disgrace to your people, Anyways one of the guys caught you looking at my girl. Let me tell you something Newbie" He said while trying to look intimidating.

"Asheley is my girl! and mine ony! So I better see your eyes the other way or else I'll make them turn for you and never talk to her or else something bad will happen ok Newbie I better not see you with her or anywhere near her. Got it! Newbie." He said all in my face.

"Whatever just get out my face I don't know how long I could hold my nose" I said pushing his face away from.

After that the bell rang for our next class,Dakota and his crew left and Greg and them started to to head to the next class I was trying to recover from Dakota's bad breath as could barely keep up with the gang. As we all were walikng Greg asked if I was ok?.....Yup I'm fine I said. But really right now I just wanted to see was.....wanda.....My mom...I remember the first day of 3rd grade and I had a kid who was a bully just like Dakota but instead his name was Matthew and he was actually the opposite he was the youngest of his family of 4 and he had 2 older brother who said bad things and did bad things. An I guess Matthew thought what they did was good and did all the stuff he learned from his brothers at school and he was a mess and was exspelled from that school from all the bad things he said and the bad things he did. But one my first day he was not that awesome when I came and he said some pretty offensive things to me and that night I told my mom everything and she usually would brush her hands through my hair and rub my back when I wasn't having such an awesome day. But after the incident she wasn't here to help me through my bad times. Once wanda tried to do it and I felt awesome but it didn't feel right it didn't feel like my mom and when ever she did it I would always remember  my mom  and her beautiful soft hands brushing through my hair and rubbing my back and humming a little tune.

Ride Home

On the ride home Chase took us out to the mall saying that he had to buy something and basically we went to ever store looking for a bomber and flowers. Once Chase found the perfect one he took Greg and I out for ice cream. He seemed to be in a good mood today idk why but he usually doesn't smile alot but today was the special day because he basically was smiling for the rest of the day. Once we arrived at my house I was expecting Chase to come out and see wanda but Greg and Him just waved Good-Bye! Once they left I walked in said" I'm Home!" and went straight to my room and began my homework. Public School for my first day wasn't so bad I couldn't wait for the next day.