Chase

That chase guy looked suspicious like he was a spy or a very strange person. He just seemed idk...it's hard to explain. You know in a movie and a random mysterious person comes to the gang and everyone but you trustes him. Well that feeling is the feeling I had about chase,just I didn't have a gang. Well what you waiting for remember what Muqin said"Never leave someone awaiting your presence, You should be awaiting theirs" Lee said with his arms folded. Muqin means mother in chinese, Lee doesn't know most words in english and sometimes the words he learns are hard to say. Lee I'm not going out because the stinking mailman wants me, It's SUNDAY!!! I screamed out my window so that strange chase guy could hear me. Uhhh...It's actually tuesday Lee said still with his hands folded. Ugh! Bi zui!!! Lee I said while stomping into the kitchen to get breakfast. *GASP* You Bi zui!!!  Lee yelled at me. Lee uhh...manners no yelling in the house your lucky Muqin isn't here. Wanda how come you never go outside and play with me anymore lee said with a sad face. Ummm....Well right now times are much different and I have alot of responsiblities now since Muqin and Fuqin are gone. Ohhh remember the fun times we had I wish we could go in the past, I wish you would play with me because outside is lonely since the only friend I have is you,I wish Muqin and Fuqin were here so you could play with me, I wish everything was back to way it was Why did it have to change Lee said with tears. Ohhh....Buddy it's ok I will come out and play with you tomorrow promise I said hoping that would cheer him up. Why do you say promise if you never keep them, you say the same thing everday he said wiping his face. Ugh! I said in my mind. Lee I will come out you'll see ohhh and quess what tomorrow is your special day so how could I say no! I said with a smile hoping he would feel better. Ohhh...kay you know tomorrow is not my birthday right? He said. I know I meant tomorrow is your lucky day because I will play with you and we can play all day because I don't have to work tomorrow. So once schools out wake me up k I said. Okay he said while running around the house with happiness.