8| Buisness help

Shayam POV

Leopald cafe

We entered the cafe and sat on a corner seat. The cafe was pretty full and its usual at this time of the day.

The waiter came with the menu and I chose cafe americano and she went for hot chocolate.

Once the waiter is gone she smiled at me. I realised she looked so beautiful. She was wearing a black leather skirt topping it with a tube top and a black blazer on top of it. Her black eyes shined like ever and I can't believe she's so beautiful. Call me weird but I just noticed her. Suddenly I felt so sorry for what I did to her sister.

"How's your sister?" I asked with care.

She smiled brightly. She loves her family I guess.

"Don't worry, she's alright" I got so much relieved.

"Which grade is she in?"

"She'll be going to 7 soon"

"Growing to become a big girl huh!?" We both chuckled.

"They're twins, if I didn't get wrong" She nodded.

"I wish to meet them both once" I said. Why am I acting like this!?

"Sure, you're welcome anytime. They'll be happy to see you" she smiled. She's so warm and comforting.

"How can I impress them?" I smirked, raising my eye brows. She chuckled, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Why impress them? Anything I need to know?" That sounded like indirect warning.

"Nothing much. I guess I pretty much got into their bad books and I don't want to remain that way" I pouted.

"That's cute" she said.

"What's cute?"

"Your pout" I immediately shut mouth with both my hands.

She laughed.
God! Did I actually pout!

"In that case, Anya is obsessed with makeups and Aarav loves cricket"

"Already into fashion?"

She chucked.

"Genes I guess" She smiled.

There was awkward silence on the air.

"Very much competitive huh?" I asked.

"Back at the auction there"

"Had big plans" I nodded my head.

"That was actually fun"

"Right"

Our orders were placed. We started drinking chit chatting about random stuff.

"Why suddenly into business?" I asked out if curiosity.

"Dad's having health issues. He needed lots of rest, so am planning on take over soon. Right now just getting to know about the business world and just working things out" she answered.

"Great, we'll I see your doing a good job" I said, pointing at the file.

She smiled nodding.

"So when are you visiting the kids?" She asked.

"Whenever they are free!" I answered.

"It should be whenever you are free, not they"

"We'll go now then, what say?"

"Sure"

We payed off the bill and walked outside the cafe.

I saw my driver opening the door for me.

"Um, why don't I drive you? You can have your driver follow my car?" She asked. I nodded and she went to the parking lot to get her car.

I instructed my driver to follow her car. Getting into her on the passenger side, I put on the seat belt.

"Very cautious?" She smirked.

"Prevention is better than cure" I smiled. Nodding her head, she started the engine. Putting on the music system, she started the car.

Sucker

She mouthed the lyric and I chuckled.

She raised her eye brows as if she was asking me what's funny.

"I have never seen you like this"

"Like what? Crazy? Maniac? Mad?" She looked at me for a second and then turned her head back to the road. We saw the road was clear ahead.

"Cool"

"Really? You think it's cool?" She asked as if she wasn't believing what I said earlier, like I spoke that out of sarcasm.

"I mean it"

"Ok, I trust you. It's just weird to see you call it cool cause all my friends call me...

"Crazy? Maniac? Mad?" I completed her sentence.

"Exactly!" We both chuckled.

"So, would you help me in business?"

"I'd love to, if you're not giving me a tough"

"Don't judge the book my it's cover Shayam"

"Noted already"

"Does business interests you?" I asked her cause for anything you need to be successful in, you need to have passion in it. It demands your full attention and time and you'd be able to give that only if you love what you do.

"Yes, sometimes. But many times I don't like being so rude for deals and meetings. In business you need to be rude and cruel and I am not born like that. It's tough for me to be speaking right on the face. I was never required to be like that and all this at once rushing upon me is so new. Otherwise just normal small stuff that needs to be taken care of, the rest is all good.

"I see. Hey, am here if you want my help"

"Sure, thanks"

"I suggest you start your own business in whichever field you love. In that way you'll start loving business too" I suggested.

"Yes, that would be a good idea, I'll have a thought about it" she smiled.

"And here we come" she exclaimed.

We entered a huge sliding automatic door after she put in the passcode. There was a huge palace made of pure white marbles which looked shining at the sun light's refection. It was such a beauty to watch.

"Wow!"

"Thanks" Did I say that aloud!?

"Welcome" she got out of the car with me following her. She handed the key to the watchman and he drove it away to park the car.

The main door was opened and there came running two little kids with chocolate in their hands.

"Shaya" they screamed.