31. Hurt her, face me

Shayana Pov

"What daddy? Shocked I found it already?" His eyes widened but he quickly became normal.

"So your already know?" I smirked and he sat down on the chair. 

"It's better now. I hate putting up the act" he scoffed and that hurt me. I tried to keep up s straight face.

"Why did you?" I asked him.

"Because that bitch was on my way damn it!" He banged the glass table and it shattered into pieces.

"She didn't let me do what I want. I wanted to make money and she wouldn't let me" he said angrily.

"What?"

"I did some black stuff and was also involved in smuggling. She found out about that and argued with me. She asked me to back off and I didn't want to. She threatened to expose me and I didn't have choice but to end her. I was upset I didn't get a chance to take her breath" he said in a cold voice and tears started running down my face.

Clearly my mom didn't deserve him. He's such a monster!

"You don't deserve anything that you have right now in your life. I'm taking away everything from you and will see you run down the streets without clothes. I'll get revenge for all that you did to my mom" I spatted and walked to the door.

Suddenly the door opened and three men with black suit walked it. They stood in front of me and blocked my exit.

"I'd be a fool to let you go after you tell me this" he laughed and walked to me. Keeping his hands on my head, he patted and I withdrew from his hold.

"Get her sign the documents and finish her. Call me once it's done" he said to them and my eyes widened.

"I'll be the one to see your end first, goodbye sweetheart" he kissed my head and walked away while two of the men held me from punching him.

They dragged me to the bed and asked me to sign the documents. I folded my arms and denied.

"Ma'am, don't make us do something which will hurt you. Just sign the documents and we will kill you in the most easy way" one of them smirked and I don't care.

"You think I'll really fall for this threat? Try something new cause I have always received so many of those" I chuckled. They looked at me intently before slapping me hard.

I fell on the bed and immediately got up. I kicked one of their jaw and pressed the alarm button beside the side table. But before that the other man held my hand and dragged me away from the side table.

They started to hold me and kick on my leg. I fell down on my knees and pressed my knee on their feet. They hissed and I quickly grabbed the jar beside me and smashed it on one of their heads. He started bleeding heavily.

The other two held me while he went to the restroom, probably to wash his head. One down, two to go!

"Leave me damn it!" I screamed and kept struggling to get out of their hold while he came with a tape. Oh god!

They taped me to the chair. They taped my feet together, my wrists together and even covered my mouth. I'm doomed!

"Sign the document"

I looked at the document in front of me and the pen beside it. I immediately spatted on it and turned my face away.

"You're making it hard on yourself"

They slapped me and my left cheek started bleeding. They pulled my hair and I screamed in pain. They punched me and I kept screaming but they tape on my mouth didn't help.

My arms were having startches all over and bleeding. Finally they took out a gun and pointed at me. I moved back in horror afraid they might actually shoot me. Ny chair fell backwards and my head hit the ground. Frick!

I moved away from them with the chair.

"Sign the freaking document and you'll not have holes on your body"

I kept moving backwards while my eyes landed on the emergency button again. I decided to move towards it. I kept having a scared face and moved towards it. They slapped me and one of them load the gun. I felt my mouth turning dry.

Using my toe nail, I pressed the button and immediately the alarm went off.

"You piece of shit!"

They fired the gun at me and it hit straight at my left shoulder. Blood started oozing out and I screamed. They were just about to take another fire when the room door burst open.

I screamed to let them know I'm here and in pain. I heard a lot of foot steps and within no time I saw Shayam rushing to me. He punched the one with the gun on his lower stomach, on my thing and he immediately dropped the gun. He knelt down and I saw some other men holding the other two of my dad's men.

Shayam rushed to me and removed the tape on my mouth.

"Shayam" I said in a low voice cause I was hurt like shit. He wiped my tears and soon untied me from the chair. Taking out his tie, he tied it around my shoulder and carried me in bridal style.

"I'll take care of them. You get her to the hospital" Arjun said and he nodded. I was slowly feeling dizzy and I know I'm going to pass out.

"Shayam" I called out for him and he kissed my forehead.

"Nothing will happen to you, I got you" he walked to the door and that's when I skipped into dreamland.

"Hurt her, you face me"