33. News

Shayam POV

The blood in my veins ran at a high speed seeing the great Aravind Singhania being tied up in the chair. This is a secret place in Florida which Alex owns. He also helped me in capturing him and we are about to get Armaan too.

He was unconscious. I sprinkled some water on his face and he gained consciousness. His face turned into horror seeing me. I smirked looking at him.

"You will face for what you have done" he narrowed his eyes.

"Don't worry, you're not alone. Your partner will soon be joining you" His face fell.

"Listen to me Shayam, let's do this together" he tried his trick and I can't believe he's doing this. He really thought I will become his puppet if he offers money and contracts?

"I'm not going to be involved with you in any way. I will take you down within hours and it's actually funny to see you really trying to buy me when you'll have nothing left with you" I chuckled.

"Sir, they are almost here" one of my men said and I nodded. I switched off the light, leaving him in dark. Walking outside, I shut the door behind me and some of my men are standing all around the base preventing him from escaping.

It is an underground base, so not everyone has access into this. I bet not everyone know about this place.

I was waiting in another room when a car pulled over and the signal was received in my room. I answered the call and asked them to come to the room.

I gave them entry access and the door opened revealing Armaan Sheikh. He's like the most powerful person in the buisness empire and I can't wait for his image to go down like a trash. People have to know his real face. He has hidden inside this mask for a long time and it's now or never.

"Where the fuck am I?" He asked as I removed his blindfold off.

"Never seen this place before huh?" I smirked.

"You are not doing it right Shayam. You know I can crash your company within seconds?" He threatened me.

"What's with you and that old man? You do realise that you're under my captive right? I can kill you right here and bury you and the outside world won't even have the slightest clue. You guys are really raising your voice at me?" I laughed and his face turned blank. I know fear started to creep inside him.

I gestured to bring him to sit in the chair opposite to mine and he was made to sit there.

"So how does it feel to be held captive?" I tapped on the table and he scoffed.

"Now you know what it means to be receiving all this pain for the first time right?"

"I don't care about anyone Shayam. That bitch Shanaya, I should have killed her and thrown her like a dead fish the day I knew her intentions" he barked and I slapped him right away. He coughed out blood and I kept slapping him and punching him.

"Stop Shayam" Alex pulled me away. Armaan was taken away and I calmed myself.

"You getting angry will make things worse. We are collecting all the information about his illegal business and we'll soon bring it out to the world. The rest will happen automatically" he said and I agree to him right away. I gave him some information which Shanaya collected.

It so happens that Armaan and Fernandez group of companies were involved in illegal jewellery manufacturing and even has underground mines from where they get things for the manufacture. They had factories built in country side and renamed them as beach house and stuff like that.

Coming to her dad, he was originally from a poor background. He grew up in such an environment which made him greedy for money. He trapped her mother in the name of love and married her so that he gets her property. He soon wanted to expand it and kept working when Fernandez and Sheikh came up with a collaboration deal and he joined his hands with them. When her mother came to know about this, she threatened to reveal everything and that's when she came to know the true face of her husband. She was heartbroken and decided to go to the court. That's when he made that accident happen and her mother was dead.

I ran a background check and that's when I came to know about this. Shanaya came to me for help and already have the copy of all the information she got. She managed to find out all the factories and mines they have hidden from the government. Apart from that they also have other contracts which they brought either by blackmail or forgery. Those proof will be in my hands soon and I can't wait to get it out to the world.

Just then Lucas came in and handed me a file. I opened it to find a few contract papers and a hard disk.

"Here's what you asked for"

I gathered Alex and all others together. We sat on our respective systems and the work began. We started uploading everything online and the internet went crazy.

Within an hour of the upload, 5 countries government have already issued a search warrant to find them. 3 Interpol have been assigned to shoot them. Now they are all trying to get their location.

I walked to the room where they are held captive.

"Guess you already got the news huh?"

Ps: I'll be dropping the news on my page tomorrow. So make sure you follow me.