16. You'll know

Shanaya Pov

"When are you leaving?" My PA asked me.

"In 20 minutes. Clear my desk for the day then"

"Will do"

I completed entering everything in my computer and I was ready to go.

It was almost a couple of days since Shayam burst at me. I know he's mad at me. I was literally putting myself into danger by dealing with Armaan.

I know what he said was right. I couldn't forget those eyes of Armaan when he looked at me at the restaurant. It was filled with anger and more of lust. I was so frightened by the look.

But now it's a different story. I'm not that same girl anymore. I'm different. I'm changed. I'm stronger. If steeping into buisness has made any good to me then it has to be my confidence. I'm bold enough to face any problem and not sit like a school girl anymore.

I know Shayam is very angry at me. He just stormed out of me at the party and never even contacted once.

I sighed and walked out of the lift. Asking my driver to bring the car from the parking space, I got in and he started driving the car to my house. My phone rang and it's Armaan.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hello busy man!"

"I was caught up in something dear, excuse that. But now I have all the time for you and can't wait to see you"

I smirked. I know what he's caught up on. He was busy threatening an old man to buy a land for his building project.

"Wow that's awesome. Finally we can get sometime together and alone" I whispered it in a husky voice.

"Where are you now? How about I pick you up and we go for a little getaway?" He asked.

It was weekend anyway and I need to get more information about it and I was instantly ready.

"Sure, let me just go home and get my things" I said. This is the perfect opportunity.

"Ok beautiful. Do you want me to pick you up at your house?"

"Um no, I'll come to your office and we can start from there" I don't want him anywhere near my family.

"Ok sure"

"See you in 30 minutes"

"Can't wait" I ended the call and quickly called Yamini.

"Wassup girl"

"Armaan wants me to go with him on a weekend getaway" I said and I heard her nervousness.

"What? No, don't do this. I won't let you go. What if something happens to you? God! No Shanaya, strictly no"

"You sound like my mom" I chuckled seeing her speaking without a breath.

"Yes I am your mom, so you're not allowed to go"

"I need to go. I have to get evidence about him"

"But he's..." I cut her.

"He doesn't know what I'm upto yet. So no, he won't hurt me"

"Are you sure you don't want me to tell Arjun? He can help you with this" she asked again.

"No, I'll tell him at the right time"

"Ok then, be safe. Keep your phone with you all the time"

"Yes mom" I laughed.

"Gosh! Just be safe girl" I know she's worried.

"Will do bye" I ended the call and we reached my house not long after that.

Telling my family I have a buisness work out of town for the weekend, they let me go. I know my dad won't say anything if it's related to money. He's kind but also more ambitious. And as if my siblings they were excited to spend the weekend with me but they understand if I tell them it's important.

Packing my bag, I asked my driver to drive me to his office. I checked my outfit one last time and I'm wearing a ripped jeans and a black tank top inside a leather jacket.

Entering his office, I straight went up to his cabin.

"I missed you so much" he hugged me as soon as he saw me.

"Me too" I hugged him back but wanting to scratch his back so bad but I controlled.

"Let's just spend this weekend together" I smiled.

"Let's spend all our weekends together"

"You really like it huh?" I chuckled and got out of his arms.

"I still won't get enough of you"

I sat on the couch and he sat next to me. Slowly moving towards me, he put his hands on my lap and the other one on back of my hair. Slowly moving down, he cupped my hip from behind and intently looked in my eyes. I had the sudden urge to roll my eyes and beat the shit out of him but not yet.

He's badly manipulate the old man to get his land. He's done corruption in so many of his projects. Cheated the government and I'm just starting to get all the rest of his information. I can't believe he did so much just for his thirst for money.

He stared to lean closer to me and I know what he's coming to. Quickly giving a peck on his cheek, I stood up.

"Let's go. I can't wait" I squealed and pulled his hand to make him get up.

"Let's go"

Grabbing our bags we went down to his basement and there was literally no one around. Getting in the driver seat, he started his car.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll know" he kissed my hand and held it together.