32. Get him soon

Shayam POV

I paced near the hospital room trying to calm my anger down. My heart broke seeing her like this. Her arms were bleeding and her cheek had the mark of his hand. She was covered in blood and to make everything worse her shoulder was bleeding profusely.

I swore to myself her father will pay for every drop of blood she shed. I went to the meeting in disguise to protect her. But her father dragged her somewhere else and it took my men to find out the place. But when the alarm went off I immediately rushed like a mad man. Breaking in the door I got her to the hospital. I asked Rick and Arjun to take care of her dad and Armaan. They escaped from the place and my men are trying to get their location. They'll be so dead if I get my hands on them.

I sat down on the chair outside, pressing my hands together. I want her to be the cheery self again. I just want her fit and fine and I promise I'll not let anything happen to her ever again.

It's been already an hour since the doctors went inside. I was waiting outside and my thread of patience is wearing off every minute.

"Shayam" I saw Rick and Arjun come.

"Where's that bastard?"

"He's gone"

"What do you mean by gone?" I barked and the nurse who passed by asked me to stay quiet. I immediately apologized. They dragged me to a corner.

"His plane is not here. He left Seattle" Rick said.

"I don't care if he's in Seattle or Africa. I want him in my basement within 24 hours"

I immediately called my security team and my investigator.

"Find Armaan Sheikh and Aravind Singhania. I need you to get me the location within 24 hours. He was earlier in Seattle and just flew away"

"Right on it sir" they ended the call and I walked back to the room. I waited outside with Rick and Arjun when the doctors cane outside.

"Mr. Shayam, she's in fine but she needs a surgery immediately. Her left clavicle is broken and she might not be able to use her hand for a month after the surgery. Her other injuries are being treated and she's kept under observation" the doctor said.

"Start the surgery right away doctor" I said and he nodded.

He walked away and Rick went to pay for the surgery.

"Don't worry dude, she'll be fine" Arjun patted my shoulder.

"I can't see her like this. The look in her eyes, I just can't forget that. It makes me so angry that I want to kill her father" I said angrily.

"Calm down. He'll pay for it" I nodded.

"So you're going to tell her you love her?" He asked. He knows I already told her that I like her and want to date her. I told him this might be just a normal thing, nothing too serious but I was wrong. She already has my heart and I am dead sure this is serious. I won't let her go at all.

"I'll, once she alright" I smiled.

"Wow dude! I can't believe you agreed right away. You never wanted to settle down" he chuckled and I shook my head.

"That was long time back. She's the one man. I'm glad I found her and I'll make sure this time I do it right. I have done enough if playing around and screwing women. That was all the curse I received from other women that made her like this. I'll make things right this time" I assured him and he smiled.

"Glad to hear that" he said.

After about three hours the surgery is finally over and she's shifted to her room. She's still unconscious and I waited in her room.

I sat beside her and held her hand. Kissing the knuckles, I looked at her. She has a big bandage on her left shoulder and it's kept in a way that she cannot move her arm. Her face had marks and her arms and legs all had small bandages. I waited for hours and hours and she finally opened her eyes.

"Shayam?" She looked at her surroundings wondering how she came here.

"Relax, lay back. You just got into a surgery, so you need to rest a lot" I said and she laid back.

"Dad?"

"He ran away, that coward. I'll find him soon" she nodded and closed her eyes.

There was silence for a while, a comfortable one. I kept holding her hand and kissed it. She slipped into her sleep after a while and I watched her sleep. I might look like a fool man but I don't care.

Suddenly Arjun came in and gestured me to come outside.

"What is it?"

"He's in a small island near Florida"

My eyes turned red in anger.

I immediately took my phone out and called my security team

"He's near Florida. I'll forward you the location. Get there and bring him into our custody. I'll get the plane ready right away, meet me at the airport in 30 minutes" I said and they obeyed.

"I'll go with them" Rick and Arjun said.

"No, you guys stay here. I'll be the one to go"

"You should be with her right now" Rick pointed at her room.

"I'll be back soon. Just keep an eye on her" they nodded and I put my suit on. It was stained with her blood.

"Alex is in Georgia, I'll ask him to go first" Arjun said and I nodded.

"Thanks man" he hugged me.

"Get him soon" I nodded and walked away.

PS:
This story is getting over soon.
I'll be continuing with other stories since I have many exciting ideas. I'll be posting them in my page, so make sure you follow me in wattpad.