35. It's time

Shayam POV

I quickly finished my works and took out my suit. Wearing it, I walked out of my office and my PA walked towards me.

"Sir, you have a meeting tomorrow with the designer section" she said in a flirty tone.

"Ok, mail me the presentation and ask the head designer to call me later" I said. She blocked my way and kept battling her eye lashes.

"I know all the designs made. Maybe I'll call you tonight and explain everything to you sir?" She clearly flirted and I gave a boring look.

"Don't make me poke your eyes and pull your hair. Get lost" I saw Shanaya looking at her with burning eyes and her eyes widened. She looked at me with sympathy in her eyes and I saw her in disgust.

"Sir?"

"You heard my girlfriend" she awkwardly looked at us and walked away immediately. I laughed aloud and Shanaya kept glaring at me. Her hands were on her hips and her flaring eyes were just adding to her hotness. I couldn't control and pulled her into a kiss.

She released herself and caught my ear.

"Ouch! What did I do?"

"Why the heck was she flirting with you? You told me we could meet at 4 but it's already 4.30 and here you're flirting with this girl" she was hell angry and I know I'm in trouble.

"Babe relax first" her eyes widened further and she already started to walk out.

"Listen, come to my office. We'll talk it out" I tried to convince her but she wouldn't listen.

"Go get your PA in your office. I bet you won't have to beg her like this. She'll be more than happy to spread her legs for you" she paced like a rocket and I quickly grabbed her in my arms.

"Let go of me" she screamed and some of my staff even surrounded but left after I gestured them. I picked up in bridal style and carried her to my office.

I locked the room door and she glared.

"I don't want to be here. Open the door" she pointed at the door and I shook my head.

"Babe, nothing happened before you reached here. You have to trust me" I said and she stood without any emotions.

"I don't care, let me out"

"Not until you're no more mad at me" I said.

"No Shayam, let me go"

"Relax first and listen to me"

"Shayam, I'm telling you for the last time. Let me out before I kick you" she warned, showing her fist.

"No babe"

She sat on the couch without telling me anything. I sat beside her and held her hand. A few minutes passed away and she looked at me.

"I trust you but ...um...I'm sorry babe" she said and her voice broke.

"Shh, it's ok. Come here" I pulled her into a tight hug. She's feeling insecure because her father loved her mother too but at the end you know what happened. She's just too scared to let herself depend on me. I am not angry at her for this, if I would have been in her shoes I would not even been with someone right now. At least she loves me so much that she's apologizing to me right now.

"I'm sorry Shayam" she kept repeating and I hugged her tight. I kissed her head and released the hug.

"I love you Shanaya"

Her eyes widened hearing me say this for the first time. We decided to take our time before but I know she's too precious for me. Soon I'll be proposing her and that'll end all her insecurities.

"You're serious?" She asked, after taking sometime to release what I just told her.

"Of course, you know deep down how crazy I am about you. I love you Shanaya" I kissed her and she deepened it holding the side of my face. I cupped her neck and pulled her into my lap. After a long and deep kiss I let go of the kiss.

"You don't have to say right away. Take your time but I know I already have your heart" she nodded and kissed my neck slowly.

"You better stop here before I loose control babe" I warned.

She immediately hid her face in my chest and I chuckled. I made her stand up and gave my hand. She took it and we walked outside. We went to a restaurant and ordered our dinner. We kept eating and chatting until we realised it's almost 10 at night.

I insisted that I drop her at home and I'll have my driver to pick me up from her house since I didn't bring my car. I drove her car to her house and soon reached.

"Babe come inside" she invited but I saw my car entering the same time.

"It's already late. So rest, I'll see you tomorrow" I pointed at my car and she nodded. We kissed before I went away. Soon I reached my house and saw my dad watching tv.

"Hi dad" he smiled looking at me.

"Work or date?" I sat beside him on the sofa and took a sip of water.

"Dinner with Shanaya dad" he nodded smiling.

"Get the girl soon" I chocked on my water. He patted my back and smiled.

"I know you can't wait and even my wife can't wait" he smiled. I nodded chuckling. My mom loves her like her own daughter, so no wonder.

"I will dad"

"Do it right boy" he advised me and I agreed to it.

"Fresh up and sleep, you look tired" he said and I bid him goodnight before going to my room. I quickly took a shower and laid on my bed. I smiled seeing her message.

"I'm sorry for today's behavior and thank you for the dinner. Good night babe"

"I love you babe, good night. Replace the sorry with a kiss tomorrow" I replied and kept my phone on the side table.

Suddenly my dad's words came to my mind. It's time I think.