• Five •

"Well, it was fun to catch up with you Y/n," Jungkook said as he walked you to your apartment door

"Well, it was fun to catch up with you Y/n," Jungkook said as he walked you to your apartment door. You smiled at him when you turned around to face him, stopping in front of your door. "Yes, it was. You should go home now. We don't want Chaeyeon thinking the wrong things." You chuckled, earning a chuckle from him as well.

"Yeah, we don't want that."

You watched him look down, nibbling his lips before pulling his phone out and stretching his hand out towards you. "Do you want to exchange numbers? It would be fun to hang out again." He suggested, his bunny teeth you loved and adored years ago making their debut as he smiled. "Of course." You simply replied.

You took your phone out to look at your number before typing it in his phone and typing Jungkook's phone number into yours. You gave him his phone back and soon you received a message on KakaoTalk, Jungkook's text.

"Great. Now we can socialize all-day."

||

"Who are you texting?" Hee Jin asked. You were at work, the next morning. You sat at the counter as the cafe was awfully empty, no costumers apart from two that came in the morning for their usual coffee. "Jungkook. He texted me this morning and he hasn't stopped." You chuckled, finally looking up from your phone to see Hee Jin's grin.

"So, you two are flirting?" She teased, your eyes widening at her comment. "What?! No! We are just friends. At least he sees me that way..." You muttered. Hee Jin sighed, "Y/n if you want to get over him and let Chaeyeon have a happy ending, you shouldn't be close to him."

"But I-!" You cut yourself off. "I know Chaeyeon has gone through so much. But Jungkook, he is such a great guy and... I always thought he was the one." You sighed. Hee Jin smiled at you before patting your back, "Well, you will find your happy ending soon too." She chuckled.

Suddenly, a handsome man stood outside your cafe, his gray dyed hair the first thing to catch your sight as the wind blew on it softly. Hee Jin lifted an eyebrow at him, making you glance back to see him as well. You quickly got up and opened the door for the man to walk in, smiling softly.

"Hello! Welcome to Bunny Cafe." You said happily. The man nodded his head and looked around the cafe, making you glance at Hee Jin and look at her in confusion who gave you a shrug as a response. "Excuse me, what are you looking for here?" You asked politely.

The man turned to you, showing his gums, "I just came to see my rival's cafe. My mother and I just opened a cafe down the street and it seems like we've stolen all your costumers." You lifted an eyebrow at the man's slightly rude response.

"Well, congratulations. But nobody asked you to come and rub it in our face." You replied, leaning back when the man suddenly leaned in close to you, your faces inches away from each other. "Well, thank you. I just wanted to tell you to not be surprised about not having costumers. I just wanted to let you know that we stole them." The man winked at you before turning in his heel and heading to the door.

Before he exited the cafe, he slightly glanced back at you with a grin, "But one thing is a bonus since I didn't imagine such a beautiful girl like you would be the owner." Your eyes widened at the man's comment as he finally exited the cafe, staring at his back in shock.

"Is it me or did he just call you cute?" Hee Jin asked. The door opened again, this time Chaeyeon entering it. "Oh, Chaeyeon-ah. What are you doing here?" You asked in confusion. She smiled and looked around the cafe, her smile turning into a frown after. "Why is the cafe so empty?" She asked sadly.

You guided her to one of the stools at the counter and sighed, "It's noth-" "A guy and his mother opened a cafe down the street, stole our costumers, and came to rub it in our faces." Hee Jin cut you off, making you glare at her while you made Chaeyeon's coffee.

"Oh, and he also called Y/n beautiful." She added. "Hee Jin!" You exclaimed. "Y/n!" She exclaimed back as a joke, the three of you laughing softly. Chaeyeon hummed softly, "But Y/n, isn't your due date coming? For the rent payment?" She asked.

You placed her coffee on the counter in front of her, sighing while she sipped it softly. "Yeah, I only needed 2 more days and I would have the money for it. But now? With the cafe down the street, two costumers a day won't get me the money I need." You sighed.

"Then let's beat that guy's ass and show him what we are capable of."

♡♡♡♡

Did you guess who he is? 😏