• Fourteen • +18

"Jungkook, stop drinking

"Jungkook, stop drinking." You said, watching Jungkook destroy himself by drinking soju. He was drinking the 3rd bottle, you haven drank around 5 shots.

"Leave me be." He simply replied, taking a swig from the bottle and sighing. You could already sense he was drunk.

"Jungkook, you are drunk. Stop drinking and let me take you to the guest room so you can sleep." You said, taking the bottle out of his hand.

He simply groaned in response, watching you put the bottle back inside the fridge and clean up the ramen you two ate.

After having finished, you went to his side and wrapped his arm around your shoulders, helping him up.

His body pressed against yours as the two of you tried to stay up, him because of his drunk state and you because of him being heavy.

"Such a good friend..." He muttered, leaning his head on your and kissing your cheek. Your eyes widened, gulping shyly as you went into the room.

You tried to lay him down but instead, Jungkook moved you in front, the two of you falling on the bed, him on top of you.

You stared at him with wide eyes, his softly staring back with a smile on his lips slowly growing. "Sorry." He chuckled softly.

You parted your lips in shock, your heart slamming against your chest, with your breaths leaving your lips and nose, hitting his skin.

He hummed, "You're the only one who loves me. Right?" He mumbled, leaning down and closing the space between the two of you by connecting his thin lips with yours.

A small gasp made you inhale sharply, unable to believe he was kissing you. He was drunk. It was wrong. But it felt so right for you.

The kiss turned deeper, slightly needy from his side. His hips pressed against you, letting you feel his hard dick on your core.

A moan left your throat when his hips started rolling against yours, dry humping you. "Crap..." He muttered against your lips.

You felt your heart tighten into your chest a bit, but you didn't want it to stop, you wanted it to keep going.

His lips disconnected from yours, attaching to your neck with a groan. You used your legs to pull him closer and feel him harder on you.

You two shared moans, groans, breaths. You held each other, foreheads together, eyes staring into one another. You felt like you were in heaven, made for each other.

It was something you had both wished to happen for long, but Jungkook was too blind to realize he wanted you and not Chaeyeon.

||

A groan echoed throughout the room, Jungkook's eyes opening and looking around the room as a hand went to his head, massaging his temples with a sigh.

"Goddammit..." He muttered. He looked around and saw his shirt was thrown on the chair, along with his jeans.

He quickly checked to see his boxers were on, but there was a sign that something happened the previous night, two hickeys being the sign on his thighs.

"What?" He muttered, looking around to see a back facing him, a naked back. His eyes widened, heart beating faster as he looked up at the ceiling.

He slowly hovered over your side carefully, his eyes falling upon your sleeping face which made him gasp quietly, laying down again in shock.

The shock soon started turning into excitement, a wide smile growing on his lips that he himself even understood why it was there.

He got up and threw his shirt on, exiting the room and heading to the kitchen, feeling like he wanted to make breakfast.

Your eyes opened softly at the smell of food being cooked around 20 minutes later, stretching into the bed while making sure the blanket didn't uncover your body or just your chest.

Sitting up, you looked around, a smile on your face as you remembered yesterday, how Jungkook decided to make love to you.

You thought it was going to be rough, just because he was feeling lust out of the drunk state he was in. But you could feel the love in it.

His care and touch as he slowly moved against you, placing kisses on your skin. You blushed heavily, biting your lower lip.

After putting on your oversized shirt and panties, you headed out and followed the scent of freshly cooked food.

You caught sight of Jungkook facing you, cutting up a mango while something was boiling on the stove.

You leaned against the doorway and smiled, staring at the sight and wishing for the dream to never end.

"You're awake," Jungkook said when he looked up at you, a smile on his lips showing his cute bunny teeth you adored so much.

You nodded your head, walking towards him while he cleaned his hands and put the knife down, watching you stop in front of him.

"What are you waiting? Hug me."

♤♡◇♧

I present to you my puppy, Niki.