• Twenty •

You ran through the forest, your feet guiding you as fast as possible while tears rolled down your cheeks

You ran through the forest, your feet guiding you as fast as possible while tears rolled down your cheeks. The wind of the breezy night waved your hair and jacket back.

"Y/n! Y/n, where are you?!" You heard Jungkook's voice shout into the forest, hearing it near you. "Jungkook!" You yelled back, instantly hearing Jungkook reply by yelling your name.

You stopped and looked around to see his figure to your left, looking around as well. You sobbed, watching him snap your way when you started running towards him.

Your lips crashed against his once you reached him, both hands on his cheeks while his pulled you close, resting on your back.

He kissed you deeply, a relieved sigh escaping his nose as he held you close. You both pulled away after a bit, staying close to each other, not letting any space between you.

"I was so scared. I lov-"

You woke up with a gasp, tears in your eyes. You didn't hesitate to get up and get out of your tent. You looked around in confusion, seeing it was morning and you were at the camp.

"Y/n, you're awake." A voice said from beside you. Your legs shakily held you up, the person grabbing you when your legs gave out.

They sat you down by the fire, crouching in front of you. "Jimin..." You muttered. "Are you okay? Do you feel sick?" He asked worriedly.

"W-What happened?" You asked, not responding to his questions. "Jungkook came back without you and soon left back to find you before we could understand what happened. He looked upset." Jimin replied.

"He then came back with you unconscious in his arms before he collapsed with you on the ground. He got sick due to the cold."

"W-Where is he?" You asked worriedly, following where Jimin's hand was pointing to. Infirmary. You quickly got up and ran there, letting the blanket around your shoulders fall as you run.

You burst inside the infirmary, looking through the beds to see Jungkook not there, everyone giving you weird looks. "Miss, what-" "Jeon Jungkook! Where is he?" You asked in a hurry.

She pointed outside towards the bathrooms, watching you as you run out again. You stopped a few meters away to gather your breath, leaning down with your hands on your knees.

"Y/n."

Your head snapped towards the voice, seeing Jungkook there with a blanket wrapped around his torso. You stared, thinking over your next actions.

"Are you okay? Are you better now?"

You ran towards him before taking his hand and pulling him to somewhere concealed and away from the camp. You felt the grip of his hand tighten around yours, showing you he was following.

Once you made sure you were somewhere where you couldn't be seen, you turned around and slammed your lips on his.

He was dumbfounded by your sudden kiss, soon returning it as he wrapped his arms with the blanket around you and pulled you close.

His lips moved in need along with yours, feeling your hips press against one of the tables for the campers to use.

Jungkook lifted you up and sat you down on it, your hands working on sliding under his shirt and caressing his abs.

His lips pulled away, trailing to your neck and starting to suck at a spot there. You sighed in pleasure, moving one hand in his hair and tugging it.

"Y/n, god." He muttered.

You started calming down from the rush of adrenaline the two of you had gotten, staring up at him as he moved from your neck to press his forehead on yours.

He sniffled, the cold air having made his nose cold and slightly red. "I'm sorry..." You muttered. He chuckled, "Is that a good or bad sorry?" He asked.

"It's a good one... I'm sorry for hurting you." You replied, moving your hands to his cheeks and touching the tip of his nose with yours, a soft smile on your lips.

"What does this mean? Are we going to get together? Run away? Tell Chaeyeon and Yoongi that we don't love them?" He started asking.

You placed your fingers on his lips, stopping him from asking more. "We'll see. Let's just, keep it a secret for now and find a way to do it without them getting hurt too much." You sighed.

"As long as I have you, I don't care."