• Fourty Six •

"Y/n, you're taking too long

"Y/n, you're taking too long. What is it? Are you okay?" Jungkook kept asking from outside the bathroom. "Mommy, are you okay?" Sejin asked with a quiet whimper, Jungkook quickly shushing her and picking her up.

"I-I'm okay." You replied quickly. You were sitting on the toilet lid with the test in your hand, staring at the two lines on the pregnancy test.

"Baby, does it say something?" Jungkook asked, worry clear in his voice at your small stutter. You nibbled on your lower lip before letting out a sigh, getting off the toilet.

Your hands were shaky, unable to believe the pregnancy test. It was possible it got it wrong and it wasn't true.

But if it was, you would be having a third child, a boy or a girl. And this time Jungkook would be able to help you bring them up to adults.

You wouldn't have to struggle like you did with the girls. You got help from Haeun but it is different when the father is there too.

You unlocked the door after a few minutes, your eyes shining with tears while holding onto the test. Jungkook stared worriedly and sadly at you.

He looked disappointed, or sad, seeing the tears in your eyes. "Hey... What is it?" He asked quietly, his hands going to your cheeks.

"I..." You trailed off. A sob escaped your lips as you handed him the test instead, letting him see the two lines. "What do two lines mean?" He asked.

"It means... Y-You..." You sighed. "We are going to be parents." You giggled, letting out a happy sob.

It took him some time to process your words, his eyes widening. "Oh... Oh!" He exclaimed, his hands flying to his head.

"You're pregnant! Oh, god!" He said, his eyes falling upon the test you gave him. "We shouldn't celebrate yet since those things-"

You were cut off by Jungkook picking you up and spinning around, making you squeal and hug him tightly. When he was done, he put you down and smiled widely.

"It's not wrong. If you were not carrying another child of ours, it wouldn't say you're pregnant." Jungkook said, hoping it was real.

"I got my period, Jungkook." You whispered. You didn't want to make him sad or ruin his wish of another kid.

But after getting your period, there was small hope that you were pregnant. "What about the sickness?" Jungkook tried again.

"Jungkook-" "No!" He exclaimed, moving away from you, standing behind you with his back to you.

"You've been throwing up. You don't have a fever and it's morning." He said. Slight anger and disappointment were clear in his voice to you.

You walked behind him, wrapping your arms around his shoulders and chest from behind. "Hey..." You muttered.

He nibbled on his lower lip, staring at the pregnancy test. "I just really want a third child..." He whispered, turning to look at you with teary eyes.

You caressed his cheek sweetly while pecking his lips, sighing softly. "We will go and get an ultrasound. Maybe the test is not wrong." You whispered back.

Jungkook showed a small smile to you and nodded, "We will leave the kids with my paren-" He cut himself off.

"God, my parents. I haven't seen them in so long. And Jung Hyun." He said, chuckling softly. "We will. Let's get ready and go." You chuckled back.

After you both got dressed, you dressed the girls too and headed outside. You held onto Sejin's hand by the front door while Jungkook took Hejin, still inside.

"Y/n." You heard someone say. You turned around to see Chaeyeon there, smiling softly.

With a sigh, you moved Sejin behind you protectively. "If you're planning on putting Jungkook and me against each other-" She quickly shook her head off.

"No, god. No." She chuckled. "I... I came to apologize." She sighed. "I know what I did, like, cheating and all is unforgivable."

"Jungkook didn't deserve that and I was stupid, he deserved so much better. If I wasn't so stupid then, he-" She looked at you.

"I wouldn't have lost him. But you deserved him more and he deserved your love more than I did." Sejin gripped your leg and hugged it, looking up at you.

"After so many years, I couldn't believe that Jungkook had disappeared. Yoongi and I had wanted 6 years ago to apologize properly but it was impossible."

She walked closer to you and stood in front of you. "I miss you, Y/n. I miss our friendship, and our talks, and our sleepovers, and eating ramen together as you whine about how spicy it is."

You both let out a giggle while you look down at the ground. Her small gasp made you look up, seeing her staring at something behind you.

"We will discuss this as a family. Then you'll get your answer." Jungkook said, Hejin in his arms.