• Twelve •

After a few hours, Yoongi showed you their own recipes of coffees and some recipes you already knew

After a few hours, Yoongi showed you their own recipes of coffees and some recipes you already knew. You didn't know they had come up with their own types of coffees to sell, no surprise they got your costumers and everyone else's. "And that is how you do the Meow Meow drink. Our special." Yoongi finished explaining.

"Huh, it's surprising how you got so many handmade drinks in your cafe." You said in excitement, happy to be part of it.

"Ah, yes. It was my mom's idea. She wanted to make this cafe unique and different." He replied, a smile resting on his lips as he looked from the small menu towards you, leaning forward on the counter. "So, ready to start working here?" He asked, a small sparkle in his eyes that you definitely noticed.

"Yeah, I think it will be fun to learn new things, especially with you here." You replied a small blush growing on your cheeks. The bell on top of the door rang, signaling someone had opened the door. "Sorry, we are clos-" You cut yourself at the sight of Jungkook standing there, his deep in though and sad eyes staring right at you.

 "Sorry, we are clos-" You cut yourself at the sight of Jungkook standing there, his deep in though and sad eyes staring right at you

Yoongi straightened himself up, the awkwardness and tension obvious between you three, especially you and Yoongi towards Jungkook. "We are closed. Please come back when we are open." You said as you headed towards Jungkook, tears at the brim of your eyes.

"Y/n, please. Wait." Jungkook tried protesting to which you didn't pay attention. You placed a hand on his and opened the door, walking out while pulling him with you. "You said what you had to say the other day. Don't ever talk to me and I hope you have a great life with Chaeyeon. You're one for another since you always forget about your friends." You said angrily.

"Y/n, please, I was mad and I took it out on you by accident. I didn't mean what I said." Jungkook ranted, grabbing your wrist with his hand since his other one was busy holding a bag full with your favorite snacks and ramen. "You know. Angry and drunk people tend to say what they think without meaning it." You replied.

You snatched your hand out of hid hold, staring at him as a tear rolled down your cheek. "I truly thought of you as a friend, Jungkook. One that I could trust and tell my worries." You said with a sniffle. "Y/n, I am sorry. I truly am. Give me a chance to make it up." Jungkook said quickly.

You pondered into whether you should give him a chance or not, your eyes staring at him deeply as he waited for your response. "No." You simply replied, turning on your heel and entering the cafe. You switched the lock on the door and stared at Jungkook who had sighed, a regretful look on his face while running a hand through his hair.

"Y/n..." You heard through the glass door before turning around and heading to the counter. "Hey, aren't you being a little harsh?" Yoongi asked with a slight worry look as he stared at Jungkook who kept standing in front of the door in the cold. "No, I'm not. That is what he gets for being that way." You replied.

"How about you take the day off and we come tomorrow? You need to rest. It's nearly night anyway." Yoongi suggested, caressing your arm and giving it a comforting squeeze. "Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow." You said quickly, gathering your things and heading for the exit.

Once outside, you started heading towards your apartment, ignoring Jungkook as he started following you. Your head was hanging low, eyes staring down at the ground. You saw the crossing path of the street come up in front of you, starting to cross the street.

"Y/n!" Jungkook exclaimed, quickly running to your side and pulling you to the other side of the sidewalk, making you widen your eyes as his arm was around your shoulders, your body pressed against his.

You stared up at him, lips parting at the small space between you two. His eyes never left yours, his hot breath hitting your lips as it exited his nose in a soft sigh.

He started leaning down slowly, making you gulp nervously. "J-Jungkook..." You stuttered, making him freeze in place while he stared at what you could guess, your lips.

"Next time, look to your sides before crossing."