• Twenty Nine +21 •

"Can't you eat without stuffing your mouth?" You asked with a giggle

"Can't you eat without stuffing your mouth?" You asked with a giggle. You watched Jungkook stuff his mouth with food you had cooked with his help.

He smiled, shaking his head before taking a meat slice with his chopsticks and moving it to your lips. You ate it, taking a bite of your noodles with a sigh.

"What do you want to do once we finish eating?" You asked, mixing your noodles with the sauce left on the bottom of the bowl.

"Hmm, watch a movie? Cuddle and talk? Or we could..." He smirked while trailing off, showing you a perverted look which made you laugh and blush softly.

"God, stop." You said with a giggle. He chuckled and ate some of his noodles. You didn't mind doing what Jungkook had in mind, but, you felt shy and unready to think about it further.

You took your last bite of noodles before getting up carefully and heading to the sink. After placing the bowl inside, you felt Jungkook's presence behind you, his hand coming in sight and placing his bowl in the sink.

His arms went around your waist afterward, helping you to stay up on your feet as he stood behind you, holding you tightly.

"Want to cuddle then?" He whispered in your ear, making you shiver as you blushed. "Sounds good." You smiled, turning around to face him.

Your arms went around his neck, him picking you up and starting to carry you to the room. Once you were inside, he laid you down on the bed.

After hovering over you, your breaths turned nervous and quick as well as his, his hand caressing your cheek as his opposite one held him up by the elbow.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered.

You parted your lips, staring up at him as he leaned down and placed a loving kiss against your forehead. You closed your eyes since he had left them there, resting, as he laid beside you and hugged you close.

"I will wait until you are ready. Even if it takes years." He whispered, making you feel another shiver run down your spine.

"I'm ready."

||

Your nails dug in the skin of his back as he slowly entered you, a quiet groan leaving his lips as he buried his face into yours, lips connecting in a slight steamy kiss.

He let you adjust once fully in, your legs tightening around his waist and signaling you were ready for him to move.

With a slow pace, he rolled his hips, lips pulling apart as he let out a quiet whine that made your heart skip a beat and butterflies erupt in your stomach.

One arm wrapped around your shoulders, his opposite hand caressing your thigh as he moved. His pace picked up slightly, groaning at the tightness.

"F-Fuck..." He whimpered out quietly. You let out a whine yourself when he went deeper, nearly hitting your sweet spot. "R-Right there!" You whined softly when the next time he went in, he hit it perfectly.

He grinned, movements turning faster, deeper, harder. Your back arched, his face moving to your neck and starting to mark your neck with hickeys, mark you as his.

You felt like you were in the clouds. So blissful and pleasured. Loved and cared for. You never felt this way before, not with any of your past boyfriends, even though you never dated them long enough to reach this phase.

Jungkook showed you he cared and you both went through stages that showed you you were made for each other, destined to be together despite the beginnings you both had.

Jungkookg slowly moved his head from your neck to face you, the two of you connecting gazes. He smiled softly, loving the look of love and pleasure you had on your face.

To tease him, you tightened your walls around him, making him buckle his hips deeper inside you, freezing there as he gasped and groaned, now him having a pleasured look.

"D-Don't you dare t-tease me." You stuttered due to the pleasure, feeling him even more because of your tightened walls.

You both shared a chuckle, his hips shakily stuttering as they moved again, his member trying to get used to the forced tightness you had made on him.

"T-This way I-I won't stand longer." He whispered, giving you a smile before biting his lips, a groan leaving his throat.

His hips were slow again, not wanting the moment to end but also wanting to chase his climax. "We have all night." You chuckled, moaning loudly when his hips buckled again.

His bangs were already soaking wet with sweat, the blanket over his torso, keeping you two warm, making the heat worse.

His whole body, including your, was covered in sweat, the blanket sticking to his skin. Your hands moved to his hips, wanting to feel the feeling of his hips moving slowly against yours, legs falling to his sides, knees up.

Once his hips started moving faster and stronger, you already knew he was growing close, making your own climax start to near.

With a loud groan from him and a loud moan from you, you both reached your climaxes together, hips bucking deep inside you as your back arched.

His body laid on yours, keeping his member deep inside you as he filled the condom with his seed, wishing you could feel the feeling of him filling you up instead.

You slowly looked down at him as he tiredly pulled slightly away from you, watching him take his member out of you. The condom was completely full, no more space in it.

"I'll go get rid of it." He said, pecking your lips softly before getting off the bed and running a hand through his sweat-covered hair.

You smiled to yourself, watching his naked back disappear into the bathroom of your room before hugging the blanket, feeling a bit cold.

He soon came back, getting under the blanket and instantly kissing you deeply, hovering halfway over you. His hand caressed your side, sighing happily into the kiss.

"That was amazing." He murmured once he pulled away, staring down at you. "It was." You whispered back, giggling softly as he grinned widely.

"I love you so much, Y/n. I don't even deserve you..."