• Twenty Eight •

You stood in front of the Cafe, reading the sign that said 'Meow Meow Cafe'

You stood in front of the Cafe, reading the sign that said 'Meow Meow Cafe'. You gulped nervously before opening the door and walking into the cafe with your crutches.

While looking around to find Yoongi, a girl walked in and headed towards the back after greeting you. Maybe they found someone to replace you while you were in the hospital.

You slowly headed towards the counter, smiling when Yoongi popped out with his back to you as the girl came out. "Yo-" "Hey, baby." He said to the girl.

Your world crashed to the ground at the words, staring at his back as he hugged the girl. The girl smiled at him before turning to you, "Oh, would you like something to order?" She asked.

You stared at her with tears starting to show in your eyes. Yoongi turned around with a smile on his lips that was soon replaced by a shocked look on his face.

His smile disappeared and his eyes widened, quickly pulling his arm away from where it was around the girl's waist. "Y-Y/n, wait." He started, looking up slightly above your head and gulping nervously.

"Cheaters are made to burn in hell, you know?" A deep voice said from behind you. You lowered your head and sniffled sadly, your hands gripping the handles of the crutches tightly.

"You and Chaeyeon are just made for each other." He sighed. You turned around slowly, meeting a hard chest before looking up to see Jungkook there.

"I told-" "Please, don't." You whispered. You heard him sigh once again before he turned around and crouched in front of you.

You were confused at first but he then pulled the bottom part of the crutches, making you slowly collapse against his back. You let go of them, wrapping your arms around his neck.

He took hold of your legs, grabbing the crutches after and turning to face Yoongi. "Have fun, asshole. Don't come running for her." He said.

"Y/n!" Yoongi exclaimed as Jungkook started walking towards the door, your face burying in his neck, ignoring Yoongi's desperate calls.

You expected him to have something like this, but, you never expected him to be the cheating type. Jungkook exited the cafe with you on his back, sighing afterward.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly, his voice warm and caring for your ears. You just nodded into his neck, sniffling as tears started falling down your cheeks.

Jungkook took a turn, heading the opposite way to your apartment. "W-Where are you going?" You asked with a shaky voice, looking at the side profile of his face.

"Shush, just stay on my back." He said, shushing from asking any further questions. You pouted and leaned your face into his neck again.

After about 5 minutes, you both reached a park with lights hanging from trees, a trailer parked in the middle of it that was selling icecreams.

Jungkook helped you get off his back, instantly taking your hand and pulling you towards the trailer. "2 chocolate icecreams, please," Jungkook said to the boy.

"Cup or cone?" The boy asked back. Jungkook glanced at you, waiting for you to say what you wanted. "C-Cup." You said.

"Both in a cup, please," Jungkook replied. The boy put 2 scoops of ice cream on Jungkook's cup and two on yours plus a vanilla one.

"Bonus for the lady to cheer her up." He said, smiling at you before handing you both your icecreams. "Thank you." You said, giving him a sad smile.

Jungkook walked you to a bench, letting you sit down in between his legs sideways as if you were sitting on his lap.

"Better?" He asked worriedly. You smiled and nodded, leaning upwards to peck his lips. "I am." You simply replied.

"Y/n... What are we?" He asked quietly.

You froze with your lips on the ice cream, taking the spoon and slowly pulling away. You licked your lips, looking down.

"I should be asking you that. I don't know what we are." You replied, looking up at him. "I can't understand you. Do you want this to be official? Do you want this to be just for fun?" You sighed.

"All you have been doing is, kissing me and being by my side. And all of that was while you were dating Chaeyeon. I love you and I don't want to be an option or someone to be with for fun or-"

You were cut off by his lips crashing on yours. His lips moved on your slowly, the kiss full of emotion. It was deep, showing you his true feelings, his true love.

A few seconds after, you felt him slowly pull away, opening your eyes to see him already staring down at you. He gave you a wide smile, one arm moving to be around your waist.

"Be my girlfriend. Will you, please?"