• Seven •

"Y/n, could I stay over?" Jungkook asked as you two sat and ate the food he had bought

Your legs were crossed as you sat. One of Jungkook's legs was stretched out as the other was folded by his stretched one.

You widened your eyes as you started choking on a piece of noodles, Jungkook quickly starting to pat your back while you took a sip of your coke.

"What? Stay here?" You asked in shock, looking at Jungkook with lifted eyebrows. "Why? Don't you want to stay with Chaeyeon?" You asked again.

He simply unlocked his phone, did a few things before handing it to you. You stared at him for a bit before looking down at the phone to see a chat between Jungkook and Chaeyeon.

[ Chaeyeonni❤ ]

Hey, Kookie!
I'm sorry but I'll be staying at my friend's house, the one from my school. So we can move our movie night to tomorrow 😘

[ Jungkook ]
Sure, baby.
It's fine.
💜

You looked up at Jungkook after turning the screen off, sighing softly. "Is it the first time she does it?" You asked while handing him his phone back.

"No, it actually isn't. She has been doing this for the past 2 years we've been together. She spends more time with her friends than me." He sighed.

He looked at you with a worried look, his eyes showing slight hurt. "Should I... Should I be worried? She would sometimes come late after going our to watch a movie with a friend." He said.

"No, I mean, I don't know. She isn't the type of person to... cheat." You replied, sighing softly. You placed your hand on Jungkook's thigh, smiling at him comfortingly. "I'm sure it's nothing serious."

He took your hand in his, a soft smile on his lips as he nodded his head. "Thank you, Y/n. I knew you were a great friend." He replied, showing his cute bunny teeth.

You felt your heart jump as you stared down at his lips when he looked away, his teeth still showing as he smiled at the TV.

You let out a sigh and looked away, a frown on your lips only you knew was there. "What is it?" You heard him ask to which you simply shook your head.

"It's nothing. Just tired." You lied. He nodded and turned back to the TV a frown of his on his own lips as well. You finished your food and got up, his eyes widely staring at your form.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to go to sleep, it's late and I have to be early at the cafe if I want to pay off my de-" You cut yourself off and shook your head. "Nothing. I just have to be early." You simply replied.

You didn't want him to know since it was something you and Hee Jin had to deal with. You didn't want anyone else to mess with your problem because you knew the debtors would go looking for them too.

"Oh... Okay. I'll go to sleep too." He said softly.

A few hours later, rumbling and sudden lightning made you wake up, letting out a squeal when thunder echoed through the city and your room.

You quickly ran to close the window, jumping again when some lightning showed on the cloudy sky.

After closing the window, you quickly ran to your bed and jumped in under the covers, squealing loudly again when thunder rumbled again.

You trembled underneath the blankets until you felt two hands on your shoulders over the blanket.

As you let out a scream, you jumped out of the blankets and onto the floor where you scratched your arm, causing it to bleed and sting slightly.

"

Oh, god! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." Jungkook said calmly, quickly heading beside you. He looked at your arm and hissed like you when he touched your bruise softly with his fingertips.

"Let me help you. Let's go to the bathroom." He helped you up, taking you to the bathroom and sitting you down. After you guided him to which drawer the rubbing alcohol and bandages were, he kneeled beside you.

"It is going to sting for a bit." He warned, putting some rubbing alcohol on a small piece of bandage. You nodded, "I know..." You said with a trembling voice.

He looked up at you when he started slowly cleaning the bruise by passing the wet bandage on top, making you hiss when it started stinging at the immediate contact.

"I didn't know you were scared of thunderstorms." He said with a soft giggle. You blushed softly, watching him softly press the bandage on the skin and look up at you.

"I... I am scared. Ever since high school..." You said softly. His eyes widened, "Is that why you were so nervous and jumpy in one of our chemistry classes?" He asked.

"Yeah, it was. I just didn't know what to do to calm myself down." You sighed, closing your eyes and jumping when another, louder, thunder rumbled.

You felt your face and hands come in contact with a hard, well-built chest. You slowly opened your eyes to see Jungkook had leaned you into his chest, your hands gripping his shirt.

"I'm here. There is nothing to be scared of."