• Thirty Two •

Jungkook and you sat on the train, his head leaning on your shoulder while playing a game on his phone

Jungkook and you sat on the train, his head leaning on your shoulder while playing a game on his phone. You were reading a few news on the internet, about different companies looking for new trainees and creating new groups like SuperM, with members from different groups they already had.

"Damn it!" Jungkook exclaimed quietly to himself, respecting the people that were sleeping after a tiring day while heading home. You were traveling to Busan. "What's wrong?" You asked, continuing to stare at your phone while reading. "I lost my game and I'm out of lives." He pouted.

His head moved slightly to stare at your phone, smiling at the sight of a 5 member girl picture as you scroll down. "What? Are you a fan of K-POP now?" He joked, sitting up and lifting his head off. "I've always been one, I just haven't shown it." You smiled, turning the phone off before glancing up at him.

You leaned your head back against the seat, smiling when he leaned down and placed his lips on yours softly. You sighed happily, your eyes closed when you felt his lips part from yours. His hand caressed your cheek, your eyes opening slowly to see him staring dreamily at you.

"I can't wait for my father and brother to meet you."

||

"Jungkook! My beautiful son!" A middle-aged man said while hugging Jungkook tightly after you two had gotten to the entrance of the train station in Busan. You smiled awkwardly when you exchanged glances with a boy a bit older than Jungkook, him giving you a small smile too.

"Jungkookie! My bro." The boy then said after Jungkook pulled away from his father. You smiled at the man who went to you, bowing respectfully at him. He stopped you midway, pulling you back up and straight with a smile. "I will guess you are Y/n, the one he never stopped talking about before." He chuckled.

You blushed shyly, nodding your head in response. He suddenly hugged you, making you widen your eyes and stay frozen before finally returning the hug. "I really hope you take care of him. Chaeyeon really broke him apart." He whispered into your ear, pulling away with a smile resting on his lips.

You felt even more nervous now that you had met them. You feared they won't like you or they would think you would be like Chaeyeon since you two were friends before.

You snapped out of your thoughts when you felt Jungkook's hands on your shoulders, looking at you worriedly. "Hey, everything okay?" He asked quietly.

You glanced behind him to see his father and brother heading towards the car with your bag and his. "Hey, it's going to be fine. They'll love you." He whispered.

He pecked your lips, making you sigh softly and nod your head even though you still felt insecure. He took your hand in his, guiding you to the car.

You got in the car after Jungkook opened the door for you, sitting in the backseat. He went around and sat down with you.

"Son, sit with me in the front." His father said, making you glance at him. He spared a glance at you, giving your thigh a squeeze before changing spots with his brother.

"I'm Jung Hyun, his older brother. We haven't met." Jung Hyun said, offering his hand as he smiled. "I'm Y/n." You simply replied.

With a hum, he turned to Jungkook, a grin plastered on his lips. "Jungkook used to talk a lot about you. I was surprised he was dating your friend but talking 24/7 about you." He chuckled.

The car took off as Jungkook glared at his brother, watching you giggle softly. "Oh, really? What did he say?" You asked.

"He would usually say that this pretty and kind girl was his partner but that he "didn't" have feelings for her." Jung Hyun said, chuckling softly.

"I guess he wasn't exactly wrong on the pretty and kind part." He muttered. "Yah, don't flirt with my girlfriend." Jungkook pouted.

"I have my own, don't worry." Jung Hyung chuckled, leaning closer to you once Jungkook started talking to his father.

"He is amazing, isn't he?" He whispered. "Y-Yeah, he is..." You stuttered nervously, clearing your throat.

"I just want to warn you, my father... he is not the easy type. He might be kind and sweet to you, but he will be watching your every move." Jung Hyun said.

"If you ever feel pressured by him or my mother, remember that Jungkook and I are here for you. We'll side with you since you are definitely not Chaeyeon."