-4-

*EDITED*

Me and Aubrey are now at home but I can still feel the tension between us.

" Oh Aubrey I'm going to change in our room don't come up okay" I said flashing him a smile

I rushed up stairs and ran into our bedroom and locked the door. I fell on the bed and started to sob into the pillow. I don't want to cry over something stupid  and petty as her but sometimes the littlest of word can break us to the point till we can't breathe or speak.I gotta remember bad bitches don't cry.

I'm tired of feeling like I'm nothing and unloved, that was my childhood for you. My mum and dad left me at an adoption home when I was young and stayed there till I was 6. That's when the Wight's came to adopt me that day and it was the worst day of my life. They only adopted a person of color to make them look good for the public eye but when the doors were closed I was treated like dirt on the bottom of their shoes. For 17 years I kept up with their torment and it hurt me physically and mentally.

But that was before I met Aubrey, he might have robbed me of my freedom and rights but he saved me from them. The moment he glazed his eyes on me, he thought I was "beautiful" and "the most gorgeous person he has ever seen". What can I say, I guess he wanted some chocolate.

I remember the first time I woke up in his bed with his hands around me. I was so scared because there was a strange man next to me that I had never seen before. Ah the memories of me trying to runaway and running back to my apartment and him and his men catching me. It even happened recently but I've given up because where else am I going to go to?
He might be a dick at times but he makes me happy on days when I'm sad.

I wiped my tears from my face and went into the bathroom to wash and take off my makeup. I put my hair in a messy bun and changed into Aubrey's basketball shorts with a sports bra.

I walked to the door and unlocked it and smelt something coming from downstairs. Like the dog I was ,I followed the scent towards the kitchen and saw Aubrey cooking.

I sat on the island seat admiring Aubrey from the back. He has a very cute butt. It's nice a round and plump like his-

" Stop looking at my butt it's making me feel uncomfortable " Aubrey said now looking at me with a uncomfortable face.

" it's not my fault you have a cute butt"

He started walking closer to me and wrapped his arms around my body. He whispered into my ear,

" and you have a fat juicy ass I love shoving my d-"

"SHUT UP!!!"

I smelt smoke in the background and saw what Aubrey was making was burning.

"AUBREY STOP TOUCHING ME THE FOOD IS BURNING" I said panicked tone,getting off the chair, I got near the pot and me being my foolish self. I touched it and it burnt my palm....

"AUBREY HELP"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO IM SCARED"

I slapped Aubrey with my hand that's wasn't burnt repetitively, forcing this ass to Man U up.

" YOUR THE MAN OF THE HOUSE COME AND HELP ME"

"WAIT IM COMING"